Everyday Simpsons references

Remove this Banner Ad

The other day my five year old nephew told my sister that he wanted a purple beanie. When my sister asked him why he wanted a purple one he said, "I want to be a girl". I said, "One problem at a time boy".

Oh, and when selecting a video game to play with someone:

"But how is that game going to help your putting?"
Welcome to Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge. I am Carvallo. Now, choose a club. (Beep) You have chosen a three wood. May I suggest a putter? (Beep) Three wood. Now enter the force of your swing. I suggest feather touch. (Beep, beep, beep) You have entered "power drive". Now, push seven eight seven to swing." (Beep beep beep)
"Ball is in...parking lot. Would you like to play again? (Beep) You have selected, "No.

The best. Just the best.

Also Bonesaw...

Mum you better get two, im not sharing with Caitlin! Hahah

I always use the "shut up mum" quote from that episode when im joking around with my mum :D

Another was a 'you had to be there' moment but it might still work. I was at the cinemas with a few mates. As the film starts there is usually a film company's intro (Like 20th century fox's spotlight thing). Just as that ends and everything goes silent before the movie starts my mate says "MONO - doh". I just started pissing myself for about 5 minutes.

At the movies I'll often use either: "Oh, I remember. The secret password was the nursery rhyme he told his kid", or "So the cops knew Internal Affairs were setting them up? ... When I get bored I make up my own movie".

My son is watching star wars episode 1 and all I can think of is "my characters are getting better all the time, now that we have perfected digital eyelash rendering".

Facebook thread "here's to all the kids that can never find there name in gift shops". First thing I think of and post "need more Bort license plates".

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some excellent work by whoever runs the North Melbourne twitter account:

BmwW4eLCIAE_n_e.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back