Everyday Simpsons references

Remove this Banner Ad

A hoy hoy=When i answer the fone.

Na na na na na na na na FISHING-When I used ot go fishing dont go anymore.

Fiddle-de-dee-when something isnt going right and I dont want to swear

And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled?: Whenever someone's obviously bullshitting.
Must use that :thumbsu:
Wait! So the police knew internal affairs were on to them? - Usually said when coming out of bad movie, or a someone has told a boring story
Ah yes, love using this one.
My favourite is in any situation, no matter the time or place, if things seem to be meandering along (this one is particularly good for work) at a slow and boring pace ... jump up and scream

"That's it, you people have stood in my way long enough!!!! I'm going to Clown College!!!"
Hahaha classic :D

Generally, the ones that fit into my day and aren't too cryptic.

D'oh (obviously)
Okely Dokely
Mmmm (whatever food is on hand)
Can't win, don't try
Wolf ... wolf (when the boss is coming, harder when I am acting as the boss though)

I use a lot of the old-people terms on the show like "consarnit" and "the point of the story is that I wore an onion on my belt....which was the style at the time".

I also go to jump through a window ala Simpsons a lot (or an imaginary window). Sometimes saying "the PTA has disbanded!"

Also when someone says something rather random and obvious I say "Mo is their leader"

*knock at door*
"who is it"
"Goons"
"Who"
"Hired Goons"

A little thing me and my friend do when I visit :).

Oh so they have the internet on computers now-normally use that at work.

To alcohol the cause and soloution of Lifes problems.

I'll just type it up on my invisible type writer-if I dont really have anoything to say after someone tells me something.

hahaha nice one, I love the 'hired goons'
definately gonna give that one a run:D

Another one for me is not so much an everyday reference but me, my bro and his best mate often do a little simpsons medley whenever we are on the tiles....

it includes all the classic songs from the simpsons over the years

and the encore is always 'see my vest, see my vest ....'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wizzle Wozzle at the end of saying a poor joke with no laughs.

I also occasionally yell out "Aurora Borealis!?" and "I'm not impressed easily, but, WOAH, A BLUE CAR!"

After tonight's episode, I think I'm going to use "I'm not going to lie to you.." and then just walk off. :thumbsu:

I always use "Everythings coming up Milhouse". Especially at work when a couple of things go right. The older guys have no idea :rolleyes:

"The Goggles do Nothing"

Usually used after discovering that something is completley useless.

This one also gets a huge run at work when the supervisor asks us to put our safety glasses on. But you have to do it in the accent "Ze goggles ze do nutzing"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back