Status
Not open for further replies.

steelebottom22

Team Captain
May 2, 2016
Abbotsford lulie st
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know this trade period looks absolutely horrendous but keep an open mind here guys.
Treloar : hammy is questionable looks good for a about 10 15 games a season from here on end.
Phillips: please I think we won this trade pick 65 is great for someone who just runs also we got a potential superstar in rantall who can fill his role in the short term.
Stephenson: has been found out cannot put on weight on is most likely finished as a footballer.

Sier
T brown
C brown
Daicos
Rantall
Bianco
Kelly
All of them to take big steps and fill the easy void of those 3 above plus we get reef and some other kid the club obviously have eyes in the draft .
Trust the system you can laugh at me all you want but we will be top 4 next year stop sooking you sideshows

I know this trade period looks absolutely horrendous but keep an open mind here guys.
Treloar : hammy is questionable looks good for a about 10 15 games a season from here on end.
Phillips: please I think we won this trade pick 65 is great for someone who just runs also we got a potential superstar in rantall who can fill his role in the short term.
Stephenson: has been found out cannot put on weight on is most likely finished as a footballer.

Sier
T brown
C brown
Daicos
Rantall
Bianco
Kelly
All of them to take big steps and fill the easy void of those 3 above plus we get reef and some other kid the club obviously have eyes in the draft .
Trust the system you can laugh at me all you want but we will be top 4 next year stop sooking you sideshows

Its people like you that are why we have 2 flags in 65 years.

• Banned
Top 4 draft pick you mean. ned Guy and the idiots that run the pies just sold the pies soul, 3 good players for a mars bar. Cant wait until next year when we trade Grundy for a future 4th rd pick.

I think we got rid of 3 average players because we know what is in the sheds in sier,t brown rantall and Bianco is potentially alot better

Its people like you that are why we have 2 flags in 65 years.

I tire of this fallacy.

Explain how this guy's 'acceptance of mediocrity' impacts on the performance of the players and decisions of the club's leaders.

Please enlighten me.

Then regale us with an explanation of how your pessimism and finger-pointing are going to single-handedly guide us to the promised land

I think we got rid of 3 average players because we know what is in the sheds in sier,t brown rantall and Bianco is potentially alot better
Then why did they barely feature this year? We persisted with stevo even in bad form rather than pick some of these guys. I don't buy it

No here is why we will be top 4 in 2022 not next year.
Yes a lot of the youth will get game time in but now we have cleared a war chest by end of 2021 with a few more tweeks but hey look at the talent available we could shoot for end of next year.
Following players coming out of contract AND MAY BE CHASING A FLAG IF UNSUCCESFUL AT PRESENT CLUBS
Patrick Cripps Carlton 26
Zach Merrett Essendon 26
Josh Kelly GWS 25
Bomtempelli Bulldogs 26
Max Gawn Melbourne 29

imagine any 2 or 3 of these players at the pies PLUS NICK DAICOS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest lock for a 10th to 15th finish if I've ever seen one.

Freo is going to improve big time with all their young stars.
Melbourne has the best mid in the comp, if Ben Brown clicks, they'll improve.
GWS a huge unknown, down year after a GF loss? Bounce back?
Carlton had a good trade period, lots of improvement in young players.
If Rowell, Luko and King have big leaps, the Suns will rise.

The rest of the top 8 improved.

10th to 15th might even be generous lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. People like you is the reason why religion exists. You just eat all their bs that is being fed to you.

People have been bagging Treloar disposal for years. No one wanted flip on this board all year and Stephenson is obviously a sideshow and not worth persisting with you are the one is being fed the bs from kane cornes and kingy so keep doing that

Sier
T brown
C brown
Daicos
Rantall
Bianco
Kelly

Half those guys couldn’t get a game, how are they getting us deep next year, looking forward to the Saints and Bulldog matchups

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

2020 hubs why throw them to the wolves with no prep no vfl
Because this year was basically a free hit? There's never been abetter time to blood youngsters. If a player is good enough, they get a game. We had a lot of players in average form across the season. There were plenty of chances to get at least one game.

People have been bagging Treloar disposal for years. No one wanted flip on this board all year and Stephenson is obviously a sideshow and not worth persisting with you are the one is being fed the bs from kane cornes and kingy so keep doing that

Yea maybe that’s all true. But we are gonna be top 4? That’s bs.

Not a bucks fan love Eddie but this is about list management and I think they made the right moves in moving on these players in a couple years time bookmark this it will all make sense
Its not a matter of moving them mate that everyone is upset and angry about.
Cant you see we got screwed in all 3 trades?
Treloar worse case scenario 14 on its own without giving anything away.
Stephenson 11 and Phillips 25 to 35, with Phillips we might as well delisted him.

I’m wondering who’s going to kick the goals next year. I don’t understand why a KPF is not top of the list for us. Not even going to make the 8 next season unless the game plan changes or we have 0 injuries to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back