everyone needs introductions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All!

I’ve been lurking here for a while, but with footy withdrawals becoming rather unbearable I thought I’d introduce myself & indulge in some footy talk!

Name: Natalie

Occupation: Uni Student (Sports Science/Nutrition) + Part time Pharmacy Assistant

AFL Team: Port Adelaide

SANFL Team: Maggies!

Membership/Season Tickets: Power Silver Member - (Bay 124 if anyone is near!) & Magpies Season Member

Favourite Players: Hands down Cameron O’Shea. Mason Shaw for the Magpies :) I was very partial to Stuart Dew and Steven Salopek as a youngster ;)

Footy/Club History in the family: Godfather is a huge Port Adelaide fan. When i was born, first thing he did was sign me up for a junior Magpies membership. :p

Favourite Premiership and why: 2004!

Association with either your AFL or SANFL team: I stalk them all religiously on Instagram.. That counts, right? lol.

Also, am a GINORMOUS nerd and love making & editing assorted PA/AFL graphics and GIFS. If anyone wants banners or avatars made for anything, feel free to hit me up!

Nat :D

Hi All!

I’ve been lurking here for a while, but with footy withdrawals becoming rather unbearable I thought I’d introduce myself & indulge in some footy talk!

Occupation: Uni Student (Sports Science/Nutrition) + Part time Pharmacy Assistant

SANFL Team: Maggies!

Membership/Season Tickets: Power Silver Member - (Bay 124 if anyone is near!) & Magpies Season Member

Favourite Players: Hands down Cameron O’Shea. Mason Shaw for the Magpies :) I was very partial to Stuart Dew and Steven Salopek as a youngster ;)

Footy/Club History in the family: Godfather is a huge Port Adelaide fan. When i was born, first thing he did was sign me up for a junior Magpies membership. :p

Favourite Premiership and why: 2004!

Association with either your AFL or SANFL team: I stalk them all religiously on Instagram.. That counts, right? lol.

Also, am a GINORMOUS nerd and love making & editing assorted PA/AFL graphics and GIFS. If anyone wants banners or avatars made for anything, feel free to hit me up!

How you doin' ??

:D What Zakk saw...

love making feel free to hit me up!

Tip for future posts, Nat. Bear in mind how they can be edited!

How are your Microsoft Paint/elbow macaroni skills? There's a weekly banner for the Preview threads on the Port board that I'm sure you could contribute to :p

Also, welcome :)

How are your Microsoft Paint/elbow macaroni skills? There's a weekly banner for the Preview threads on the Port board that I'm sure you could contribute to :p

Also, welcome :)
Hi All!

Also, am a GINORMOUS nerd and love making & editing assorted PA/AFL graphics and GIFS.

Welcome to the Board.
A heads up: we love PAFC-related GIFS

Welcome aboard nataliekate - feel free to share your gifs and other graphics. Don't mind the pack, they settle after a while. ;)

Hey yall, my names Jack, and I was directed over here to say hi to everyone. Been checking this out for a while (mostly for training reports and the odd sneaky photo) but decided to stop being a creep and say hello. I'm currently bumming around Europe, have been for 5 months or so, and that is essentially the extent of my life atm, but i do love the see how the boys are going from time to time.

Name: Jack

SANFL Team: Maggies. Swan Districts in the WAFL

Membership/Season Tickets: As you can imagine, not wildly useful from my current location

Favourite Players: Jonas, Wingod, Ah Chee

Footy/Club History in the family: Family originally from the Clare Valley, raised by a mad port supporter

Favourite Premiership and why: 2004, its the only one I can remember!

I forked out for the AFL overseas pass, and am counting down the days til the season starts again. 2015 will be a good one ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw that I've been signed up for a year now and haven't formally made myself known. Figured I'd finally post some stuff here.

Name:
Anthony

AFL Team: I think people call them Poort Powa

SANFL Team: Port all the way.

Membership/Season Tickets: Silver in 122, right near the fence. Basically a few metres away from Wingards MOTY.

Favourite Players: Jonas, Broadbent, Lobbe... and of course my buds Krak and DBJ.

Footy/Club History in the family: Born Port, my dad is a die hard supporter from way back and I was raised in a magpies guernsey, much to the displeasure of my Sturt mum.

Favourite Premiership and why: 2004 was great, but I have incredible memories of 1994.

Association with either your AFL or SANFL team: Obsessive fanboy.

I just want the god damned season to start.

Welcome aboard nataliekate - feel free to share your gifs and other graphics. Don't mind the pack, they settle after a while. ;)

FF, as a mod you should do her a favour and warn her about bombers 2003

just realised I haven't done this yet and I've been posting here for a while

Name: Mark
Occupation: starting with QANTAS soon + I do bar work part time at Adelaide Oval, some of you might know who I am, I'm the loudmouthed Port supporter in the Scoreboard Bar, I usually stand at the far right so I can watch the game on the big screen, in saying that, I'm an 11 game member this season....I'm also a founding mod of the subreddit /r/weareportadelaide, along with Henezz and beinks, we're small time compared to bigfooty
SANFL Team: Port Adelaide + West Adelaide (my late grandfather played for them)
Other Teams: EPL: Queens Park Rangers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, A-League: Adelaide United

Favourite Port players: current: too many, probably Jackson Trengove at the moment, past (top 5): Stewart Dew, Gavin Wanganeen, Warren Tredrea, Chad Cornes, Daryl Poole
Favourite Port games: vs. Sydney at Football Park, R14, 2013, defeating the reigning premiers, on a freezing cold day in front of 18k people, that was our turning point, when people realised we're now a force
First Port game: SANFL: Port vs. Sturt, 1988 at Football Park, I was 5 years old; AFL: Port vs. Essendon, R2, 1997
Footy/Club History in the family: I'm a fourth generation Port supporter, I grew up on the LeFevre Peninsula, I've witnesed about seven SANFL premierships
Favourite Premiership: 2004, easily, may be overtaken by 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back