Everyone shhhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek::eek::eek:

I was sure I put Buddy down.

there's always one..it's like trying to remember all the seven dwarves.

In my defence, heaps of others didn't pick it up either :eek::eek::

Ermmm

(backs out slowly)

Yeah I'll excuse you
Bashful, Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy, Dopey, Sleepy and ..........

and of course Rusty (Happy)

[

9 of our starting side out while the Dees had a full line up.

Dees were far from full strength. They also lost their captain early. They smashed us for intensity for 3/4's plain and simple. The stats prove it. As a Hawks supporter I can honestly say the better team on the day lost. Plenty of positives though.

It's NAB cup and we're the premiers. Pre-season means nothing and we're clearly not taking this rubbish seriously (Clarkson has said as much). Leave it to the likes of Carlton to peak in February. We have 7 more months to worry about.

People need to chill the **** out.

some people need to rip out their premiership dvd and watch it for a few more weeks because there's no way anybody should be taking the NAB cup seriously

if we were to have a full strength side out there when would we get a chance to give our kids a run? during an important H&A game? we're the premiers, we need all the nab cup games we can get to put some game time into these youngsters to see what they're capable of, i'm personally just happy we get another chance to watch the kids in action

some people need to rip out their premiership dvd and watch it for a few more weeks because there's no way anybody should be taking the NAB cup seriously

if we were to have a full strength side out there when would we get a chance to give our kids a run? during an important H&A game? we're the premiers, we need all the nab cup games we can get to put some game time into these youngsters to see what they're capable of, i'm personally just happy we get another chance to watch the kids in action

Too right. Bring in more Box Hill players next week. Its all about the kids (next generation). Thats what the Nab Cup is about. :thumbsu:

I know it was only a NAB Cup game but there is an old saying in footy: It is a sign of a good team whem they can play poorly and still win.

That said, I heard on the ABC call that it was a fantastic finish - a put the foot on the peddle type of thing.

=========================================

002AustraliaFlagflying4804gifaustra.gif

National Day of Remembrance for those who died in the bushfires.

We need to make more positive comments rather than the negative s**t that has been made.
You realise that the players read this and can become depressed.
If you remember Zac Dawson actually used to read the comments on the hawks board about him and became depressed.
I know for a fact that players like Tucky, Willo and a few of the others do read the comments on here.
Even some AFL umpires read the comments on here.
So on behalf of the umpires shut the **** up.

No, the ninth would be some guy who kicked a couple of goals last year. Mmmmm.....his name just escapes me now.

Ha ha, very good! :)

When that guy is not playing many Hawk fans sit down and watch because it's difficult to stand erect ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back