Everyone to Pies thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Savatage

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2000
Hollywood
AFL Club
St Kilda
Fill this up with any champions/potential champions your club is willing to offload to Collingwood for Ben Kinnear or Rupert Betheras.

I'm willing to offer Nick Dal Santo & Luke Ball for these two pie guns.

Nick Smith, Daniel Bell, Travis Johnstone and Brad Miller will do.

The funny thing is, some Collingwood fans do believe that Kinnear and Betheras will get them a gun.

NEWSFLASH , it has just come to hand that the Pies may be willing to part with Steven McKee if the price is right.

Currently talking up a trade package of Judd, Riewoldt & Mark Coughlan for McKee , the champion Pies Grand Final ruckman and the pies 5th round draft selection.

More updates as they come to hand.

I recieved a private message from ONE EYED PIE, he has assured me that the Lions are willing to part with Jonathan brown and Luke Piower, in return for the services of the great Tex Walker

Originally posted by Jeffers1984
Quality for Quality

Rowan Warfe and Brad Seymour for Kinnear and Batheras :0;)

You've got to give up quality to get quality.

C'mon, we're talking KINNEAR & BETHERAS. 2 champions of the modern era.

Seriously what are you thinking man???

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
I recieved a private message from ONE EYED PIE, he has assured me that the Lions are willing to part with Jonathan brown and Luke Piower, in return for the services of the great Tex Walker

Pies are getting ripped off there.

Hird, Lloyd, Fletcher, Ramanauskas, both Johnsons, Dean Solomon and Scott Lucas for Neon Leon. Though I think Essendon may need to throw in a 1st and 2nd round pick as well.

Grant, Johnson, Smith, Darcy, Murphy, Hahn and Draft Pick #1!!!

Ohh I really hope the pies would go for this trade. Kinnear and Betheras are stars!!

Originally posted by DonAce
Hird, Lloyd, Fletcher, Ramanauskas, both Johnsons, Dean Solomon and Scott Lucas for Neon Leon. Though I think Essendon may need to throw in a 1st and 2nd round pick as well.

That's a third of your side, but to complete that deal- the pies need a sweetener.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by gridlocked

Ohh I really hope the pies would go for this trade. Kinnear and Betheras are stars!!

Damn straight.

Keep 'em coming people.

Neil Balme will sit down at the end of this thread and eat a box of donut....oops I mean, he will sit down with a fine tooth comb & work out the best value for his beloved donu.....i mean Pies.

Originally posted by Yze_Magic

goddamn, i was sure a package of daniel wells, boomer harvey and the number 9 pick would do it too :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back