Everything and anything about ticketing for round 1 vs Carlton discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Ron, I'm going to add it to the stickied post.

Great info. That's not many at all.

I live an hour outside melb and wouldn't arrive until just before 5.30 when gates open. PHX do you reckon I should just watch it on the box or would I be a chance at snatching a standing ticket? Don't wanna get there, miss out and have to travel back an hour to miss half the game.

I live an hour outside melb and wouldn't arrive until just before 5.30 when gates open. PHX do you reckon I should just watch it on the box or would I be a chance at snatching a standing ticket? Don't wanna get there, miss out and have to travel back an hour to miss half the game.

I wouldn't want to give you the wrong information and say for you to drive for over an hour and then not get in as no guarantees can be made.

So I reckon you should give the membership team a call on 1300 136 605 and get the latest info in tickets from them as they'll know more than us.

Cheers mate. Think I'll just stay put now. Too much of a gamble.

Hey i have done the ring around, MCG, Richmond members, Richmond everything, Even Carlton, ticketek, there no more tickets anywhere, best bet is to stay home watch the game ebay or scalpers. Everyone thats going have a great night and CARN THE TIGERS!

AFL Members?

Im an AFL richmond club support member and as we know ALL seats in the AFL reserve are sold out....I know that the AFL are allowing standing room in the AFL members for members who missed out or for those who prefer to stand...the official figure im not sure but id think around the 1,000 to 1,500 max....

What i find strange is why is it possible for AFL members which i am, to be able to walk up and enter for standing room...and not possible for richmond home game members with a membership card but no upgrade reserve tkt, its like double standards, so if i didnt have a seat i could just go early and swipe my card and get in, it should be the same for RFC home team members...

Read the below for AFL members...

Round One, Richmond v Carlton - Match Update

Tue, Mar 24, 09 2:40 PM Thu 12 March, 2009 AFL Members are advised that reserved seating for the Round 1 match between Richmond and Carlton is currently exhausted.

AFL Members are advised that standing room allocations will not be made available to pre-book for the Richmond v Carlton match this Thursday night.

Limited standing room areas within the AFL Reserve will be held for walk up for AFL Members on the night of the match (subject to capacity).

AFL Members wishing to access standing room areas are advised to arrive at the ground early.

Please note that guest passes will not be available to purchase on the night and that guest pass pack tickets will not be valid for the event.

Exclusive to AFL BigPond Network

It sucks that i can not get a long to the match, But for everyone going, if you get a chance to read this, have a great time, and cheer extra loud for us TIGER FANS at home!!Have fun guys

It sucks that i can not get a long to the match, But for everyone going, if you get a chance to read this, have a great time, and cheer extra loud for us TIGER FANS at home!!Have fun guys

Hey PRA,

I'm leaving for the game now... Don't worry, we'll make enough noise for everyone.

I'm hoping that the tiger ROAR is back in full force tonight.

I'm pumped.

Regs, PB74

Remove this Banner Ad

Back