Conspiracy Theory Everything Antartica

Remove this Banner Ad

Examples....

This one I have heard before from a content creator called "Ewar". The moon is a negative "photo" imprint of what shows on the Earth. That you can match up continents, the shapes of all the land masses and oceans of Earth to what shows on the face of the moon....and the face of the moon reveals there are more land masses beyond the "ice wall", beyond the circle of the Earth's land masses....

Examples....

This one I have heard before from a content creator called "Ewar". The moon is a negative "photo" imprint of what shows on the Earth. That you can match up continents, the shapes of all the land masses and oceans of Earth to what shows on the face of the moon....and the face of the moon reveals there are more land masses beyond the "ice wall", beyond the circle of the Earth's land masses....

Good stuff GG. Last Christmas/ New Year period I watched the Ewar stuff you shared when I had more spare time. Feel free to share any good stuff you find. Antarctica is fascinating, they are definitely hiding something with regards to it.

Good stuff GG. Last Christmas/ New Year period I watched the Ewar stuff you shared when I had more spare time. Feel free to share any good stuff you find. Antarctica is fascinating, they are definitely hiding something with regards to it.
Much :heart: to you for putting in the many hours to watch Ewar videos, it is no small feat to sit thru it all, let alone with an open mind.

There is another video that Fwoy shared with me via PM that I'll post somewhere here too, and I'll tag you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TV interview with Admiral Byrd, who led four expeditions to Antarctica. He indicates there's an unexplored land beyond the South Pole that is as large as America.

If you watch the video, he says there is a "land that has never been seen before on the other side of the South Pole from Little America". Little America was his polar base that he lived in for a year and used as an expedition base. If you travel from Little America to the South Pole and then keep going - to the 'other side of the pole', there is indeed a huge expanse of polar icecap as big as the USA that had yet to be explored when he had this interview.

There is no 'mystery land' - it was well known (and had been circumnavigated) - just not explored on foot.

Bing Chat/AI is much better than ChatGPT...no run around and politics, straight up responses...

There is no conclusive evidence that there is a race of humanoids living in Antarctica. However, there have been some claims and discoveries that suggest the possibility of ancient or alien humanoids in Antarctica.

One of these claims is that fossilized skeletal remains of what seem to be extremely small humans were found in the Whitmore mountain range in Antarctica. These fossils are estimated to be about 600 million years old and measure only 10-12 cm in height12. The origin and identity of these tiny humanoids are unknown and controversial.

Another claim is that a large silhouette of a humanoid was spotted on Google Earth maps in Antarctica. It is located next to the entrance to a huge cave and measures about 20 meters in height3. Some people believe that this humanoid is an alien or a giant creature that lives underground.

However, these claims are not widely accepted by mainstream scientists and historians, who argue that they are based on unreliable sources, misinterpretations, or hoaxes. They point out that Antarctica is a harsh and isolated environment that does not support complex life forms easily.

The only confirmed human remains ever found in Antarctica belong to an indigenous woman from southern Chile who died between 1819 and 1825. She was part of a sealing expedition that visited Antarctica during the early 19th century4. Her bones are considered to be a valuable historical and cultural heritage for Chile and Antarctica

Remove this Banner Ad

Back