Everything Finals Related

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide are ****** for next week. Screw being them. Hard enough to lose to a fairytale team but we lost against the minnows! They'll never hear the end of it. Better hope that they peak next week, they'll need to if they are to win imo.

Yep, Adelaide will need to play out of their skin and I hope they do.

I know it's "tin foil hat" stuff & not realistic etc etc but stuff it...

If there was any doubt the AFL fairytale was in full swing (to get as many into the GF as possible) then the deplorable umpiring today proves it. Don't get me wrong, full credit to tge Tigers but f me. Momentum is a thing, GWS just couldn't stand up to Shiels getting taken out then the umpiring together.

Soft utensils want cotchin rubbed out, glory be me

Eh.

Braced for contact by curling his arm, hit him high and put out shiel out for three quartera.

Also had two previous fines for striking.

Reg season he would get a week.

Not sure that makes sense necessarily

I don't believe any team can go from being basically horse **** to a grand final side in the space of one year. I just think they've been helped by how crap everyone else has been. Including us. The fact Geelong were a top two side, and Essendon, West Coast and Port were even in the finals is just a massive indictment on the quality of the comp IMO and it allows good-but-not-great sides like Richmond and the Bulldogs last year to win it.

I just think you should have to be great to win a flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine means he is ruled out...
They'll need a contortionist's trick to get off fining him which leads to an auto one game ban. Shame, Cotchin otherwise deserves a crack. You'd have to think it would take Shiel saying it was his shoulder that kept him off.
The late hit in the 4th(On Whitfield? inside 50) has to be a week too. Chose to go high, hit him in the head. Was it Ellis?
Without those two the Tigers will get pummeled.

GWS beat us last by knocking JK'S head off. Dogs take out Hanners in the last Q in the GF and gain the advantage. Wretchmond target players heads and send one of with concussion and another with a half closed eye. High time for a send off rule, it's become the winning tactic.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
Yep I'd back a red card if a foul leads to a player missing the remainder of the game the offender must go too.

They'll need a contortionist's trick to get off fining him which leads to an auto one game ban. Shame, Cotchin otherwise deserves a crack. You'd have to think it would take Shiel saying it was his shoulder that kept him off.
The late hit in the 4th(On Whitfield? inside 50) has to be a week too. Chose to go high, hit him in the head. Was it Ellis?

Good luck getting Shiel to say that as they go off the Dr report.

Interesting pic on the should cotchin go thread. Doesnt look good

Yep Ellis and he should be gone too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back