Sport Everything Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

I love seeing United fail, but I'm hoping they win the Derby.

And yes, I feel dirty saying it.
I hope we don't. Just to spite your mob. 1-1 draw ould be perfect.

So, it's still a race in 4 for the last couple of CL spots:

Spurs (33 games, 67 points, +30 goal difference): Man City (2nd), Brighton (17th), West Ham (11th), Bournemouth (12th), Everton (9th)
Chelsea (34 g, 66 p, +21 GD): Burnley (14th), Man Utd (5th), Watford (10th), Leicester (7th)
Man Utd (33 g, 64 p, +19 GD): Everton (9th), Man City (2nd), Chelsea (4th), Huddersfield (20th), Cardiff (18th)
Arsenal (32 g, 63 p, +25 GD): Watford (10th), Crystal Palace (13th), Wolves (8th), Leicester (7th), Brighton (17th), Burnley (14th)

Honestly it's hard to see Arsenal missing with their current form. We can really only afford to drop the City game. If we beat Everton and Chelsea that'll catch us up to them, but we'd basically need Spurs to s**t the bed.

Liverpool having 3 of the bottom 6 the next 3 weeks is annoying. Hopefully one of them can eek out a draw or City don't drop a point.

So, it's still a race in 4 for the last couple of CL spots:

Spurs (33 games, 67 points, +30 goal difference): Man City (2nd), Brighton (17th), West Ham (11th), Bournemouth (12th), Everton (9th)
Chelsea (34 g, 66 p, +21 GD): Burnley (14th), Man Utd (5th), Watford (10th), Leicester (7th)
Man Utd (33 g, 64 p, +19 GD): Everton (9th), Man City (2nd), Chelsea (4th), Huddersfield (20th), Cardiff (18th)
Arsenal (32 g, 63 p, +25 GD): Watford (10th), Crystal Palace (13th), Wolves (8th), Leicester (7th), Brighton (17th), Burnley (14th)

Honestly it's hard to see Arsenal missing with their current form. We can really only afford to drop the City game. If we beat Everton and Chelsea that'll catch us up to them, but we'd basically need Spurs to s**t the bed.

Liverpool having 3 of the bottom 6 the next 3 weeks is annoying. Hopefully one of them can eek out a draw or City don't drop a point.
Embrace it Eth

Not at all, I just love how much everyone is panicking over the thought that we might win it all. Twitter, Facebook, even BigFooty. Full of hate because a team that would 100% deserve the title might actually win it over a club which has propped up financially by dirty oil money from the middle east.

A club with a passionate world-wide fanbase, which actually loves and cares about their club and their history, opposed to a club where they only manage to pull a quarter full stadium for an FA cup semi final.

I won't pretend to know why people are so up in arms that Liverpool are successful. We have a team which has lost one game all season and would deserve the title more than anyone else and yet people are acting like the world will implode. It's pretty embarrassing, really.

Not at all, I just love how much everyone is panicking over the thought that we might win it all. Twitter, Facebook, even BigFooty. Full of hate because a team that would 100% deserve the title might actually win it over a club which has propped up financially by dirty oil money from the middle east.

A club with a passionate world-wide fanbase, which actually loves and cares about their club and their history, opposed to a club where they only manage to pull a quarter full stadium for an FA cup semi final.

I won't pretend to know why people are so up in arms that Liverpool are successful. We have a team which has lost one game all season and would deserve the title more than anyone else and yet people are acting like the world will implode. It's pretty embarrassing, really.
Because the Liverpool choking memes are worth all of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE'VE CONQUERED ALL OF EUROOOOPE
WE'RE NEVER GONNA STOP
FROM PARIS DOWN TO TURKEEEY
WE'VE WON THE ******* LOOOOOT
BOB PAISLEY AND BILL SHANKLYYYYY
THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROOOOAAD
WE ARE LOYAL SUPPORTERS
AND WE COME FROM LIVERPOOOOOL

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back