Movies & TV Everything Star Wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes got the gift of the gab, being fluent in over 6 million forms of communication can get you out of many situations, yet I've never once seen golden rod pick up a femme bot with that golden tounge.

Socially challenged? Or attached to life partner r2d2?

The ladies are missing out.

c3po_2.jpg

My intuition tells me - and ill start by saying i havent really read any of the star wars books.

But in true cyclic symmetry i reckon Han and Leia could have twins with one going each way. Sound feasable?

Ive tried to stay off the forums and such so as to not ruin the movie but the mailman at works insists there will be a new death star.

Cmon Empire! twice wasnt enough? be sure to elimiante any exhaust ports this time, or manning your most important shield generator with 2 storm troopers

The ladies are missing out.

c3po_2.jpg

Ha! Have never seen that.

My intuition tells me - and ill start by saying i havent really read any of the star wars books.

But in true cyclic symmetry i reckon Han and Leia could have twins with one going each way. Sound feasable?

They did in the books. Jaiden and Jaina if memory serves. Not sure on their sexuality. They might have had a third too.

Ive tried to stay off the forums and such so as to not ruin the movie but the mailman at works insists there will be a new death star.

Cmon Empire! twice wasnt enough? be sure to elimiante any exhaust ports this time, or manning your most important shield generator with 2 storm troopers

Well there is that bit in the first trailer (I've decided not to watch the second one LN posted if that's what it is) where that new sith dude mentions 'finishing what you started' or whatever to Vader's helmet. I have to say another Death Star seems a bit meh to me.

In the books they had twins, a boy and a girl, and a third kid. The third kid was killed by extragalactic invading aliens with flesh technology who can't feel the force. The boy twin became a Sith Lord and killed Luke's wife and was killed by the girl twin. Also a moon fell on Chewbacca, and Luke's great grandson becomes a junkie, and uh Boba Fett becomes a head of state for Mandalore. Oh, and IG-88 controlled the second Death Star. Yep. And, uh, lemme see... well the Emperor came back but he was killed again but he came back again and his spirit was crash tackled by a floating man who had been maimed by Darth Vader, y'see, and uh... yeah. Also there was this bit where Admiral Ackbar got depressed and crashed a B-wing into a cathedral, also Wedge becomes like the most importantest and most prominentest character ever. Oh yeah, and the girl twin, Jaina, she becomes the Empress for a new empire and her descendants rule as Emperors until they get deposed by, um, a Jedi Tusken Raider who survived the Clone Wars. Also this happens:

latest

But no, I can't imagine why on Earth they would ever want to chuck all that stuff out.

In the books they had twins, a boy and a girl, and a third kid. The third kid was killed by extragalactic invading aliens with flesh technology who can't feel the force. The boy twin became a Sith Lord and killed Luke's wife and was killed by the girl twin. Also a moon fell on Chewbacca, and Luke's great grandson becomes a junkie, and uh Boba Fett becomes a head of state for Mandalore. Oh, and IG-88 controlled the second Death Star. Yep. And, uh, lemme see... well the Emperor came back but he was killed again but he came back again and his spirit was crash tackled by a floating man who had been maimed by Darth Vader, y'see, and uh... yeah. Also there was this bit where Admiral Ackbar got depressed and crashed a B-wing into a cathedral, also Wedge becomes like the most importantest and most prominentest character ever. Oh yeah, and the girl twin, Jaina, she becomes the Empress for a new empire and her descendants rule as Emperors until they get deposed by, um, a Jedi Tusken Raider who survived the Clone Wars. Also this happens:

latest

But no, I can't imagine why on Earth they would ever want to chuck all that stuff out.
Sounds like it may have jumped the shark a bit somewhere.. The Heir to the Empire series was good from memory though.

Oh yeah, there was some good stuff in there no doubt. Actually the extragalactic aliens with flesh technology who exist outside the Force thing? That was pretty intriguing, and the first one in that series is when they killed Chewie. I couldn't believe what I read, went over it 20 times to make sure I had got it right. It was great though, it made you think that anything could happen in this series, and it did, albeit with most of the casualties being EU characters, but they were major characters in their own right. It was really heavy stuff though, might have made for a good sequel trilogy had it been produced at the time that the prequels were made.

It's just that there was just as much if not more tripe clouding the good stuff.

I went and watched Elstree 1976 last night.

It was about the life of Star Wars extras and how they have milked it's worth. Some funny people and at the same time some desperately sad people.

I bet you didn't know there are Comic Conventions hierarchy where people join sides and s**t can other extras all because they want that $10 off the public for a signed photo and poster.

http://www.slashfilm.com/elstree-1976-trailer/

It was about the life of Star Wars extras and how they have milked it's worth. Some funny people and at the same time some desperately sad people.

I bet you didn't know there are Comic Conventions hierarchy where people join sides and s**t can other extras all because they want that $10 off the public for a signed photo and poster.

Hmm.. not sure I could stomach that tbh.

Back on the prequels/sequels.

Notice bulk of the original final fighting scenes were in space, possibly with th exception of hoth.

But all trailers now an prequels happenings only show wars and battles during the day on planets.

Wonder if we go back to battles in space with dog fighting ties and xwings? It's what set the whole thing apart

This reminds me of a story.

I was at a birthday party years ago with my first girlfriend, in carrum downs.

She told me there was going to be a guy there who had been an extra in a star wars film.
I laughed it off, yeh right, but when I got there there was a staunch looking black fellow sitting back on the couch. I moved In for questioning....

He was in jabbas palace, was a guy in a bone type mask who had to take Han solo away after jabba had busted him.

I spent like 2 hours asking him. EVERYTHING!

He Said after he took Harrison Ford away he shook his hand and Said thanks for that good sir.

I was In heaven, and this was just an extra! Imagine what Lucas had to go thru or hamill or alec guiness, No wonder he hated it!

Wonder if the Aussie extras in the prequels still dine out on it?

Hmm.. not sure I could stomach that tbh.
It was different but did have some interesting stuff. Also, I was led to believe there would be more behind the scenes stuff included, but there weren't.

Some interesting stuff, David Prowse who was the man in the Vader suit and mask has been black listed by Disney and can't go to their Star Wars conventions as they wanted him to stop saying he was Darth Vader at other conventions, he told them to go jump.

Boba Fett got the job only because he was waiting in the carpark to pick up a freind. Filmed for 3 days and that's all he did. Now he can't believe or understand why people line up at conventions for an hour to meet him.

Also, when Mark Hamill's hands are behind his back or out of s**t he was usually giving the bird to other actors. Just because.

Found that piss funny as I imagine him being walked by Vader through the death star and giving the bird to all the storm troopers behind him as he walks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you heard the Vader scenes before earl Jones over dubs them?

Funny stuff
Ha yep, they showed some in the film.

In this film they say the only reason they got JEJ to voice Vader is because it was cheaper than flying Prowse to U.S.A to voice it himself. That is a true sliding doors moment.

i rememeber once when i was about 18 my friends parents went away for a few weeks, they had just gotten a new tv and sound systerm, he goes come over! we can have a smoke and watch star wars.

He lived in a court, it had like 10 houses in it, his was at the far end.

I rememeber riding my bike into the court and i could hear darth vader breathing from like 50 meters away! Man he had it up loud. Only way to watch star wars, ear shakingly loud. Can hear all the inticacies of the different space engines. Can tell that the rebels and the empire have differing engine technologies and weapon technologies.

ive got images in my head of the new film.

Luke living like a hermit, ala ben kenobi.

Very reluctant to get involved again, being the last of his kind. Knowing his power could draw the worst of the sith back to the fore...
but something will 'force' his hand, something family related.

ive got images in my head of the new film.

Luke living like a hermit, ala ben kenobi.

Very reluctant to get involved again, being the last of his kind. Knowing his power could draw the worst of the sith back to the fore...
but something will 'force' his hand, something family related.
His nephew is in danger, someone knows that he has the force and will try to convert him to the dark side.

Best I can think of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back