FTA-TV Evil - TV Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just burning the midnight candle on 10 Bold and am watching an episode from a TV show called "Evil".

The episode I'm watching is riveting with many creepy moments. Have no idea what the episode is called etc. Reading up on Wikipedia, the show first aired in 2019, and has three completed seasons as of 2022, and has been renewed for a fourth season for 2023.

It has very high metacritic ratings and rave reviews, so posting this thread as a recommendation, as no thread for this show exists on this board.

First season was really good, then it fizzled out halfway during the second and went in circles. Pretty disappointed as it could have been amazing.

Just burning the midnight candle on 10 Bold and am watching an episode from a TV show called "Evil".
First season was really good, then it fizzled out halfway during the second and went in circles. Pretty disappointed as it could have been amazing.

Freaky... I was just about to post about this series in the "What have you been watching" thread.

It is extremely under-rated imo, probably because either (a) it is on the wasteland that is channel 10 (now Paramount+), and/or (b) it began as a U.S Network show (which is usually a procedural wasteland).

I thought the 1st season was really good as well. Had a nice combination of creepy & funny.

I agree with Ry009 for the most part re: Season 2, as it seemed to want to bite off more than it could chew, got a bit muddled & felt like it lasted forever.

Season 3 is somewhere in between imo, because it goes kinda bat$hit crazy. It will be polarising because it's still a bit muddled, but I was laughing out loud at times. It also benefits from a drop to 10 episodes, as 13 felt a little too much for especially Season 2.

Recommended for fans of something a little different & quirky... And definitely recommended for fans of Michael Emerson (Lost, Person of Interest, etc...). My goodness, he has fun in this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back