Conspiracy Theory Evolution as modern myth

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Chelsea.....It's like a moth to a flame.....Alls we need now is a visit from our friendly neighborhood TP....and you just know he's coming.

Try the second vid Chelsea....The one with Captain charlatan himself on the cover.

Did you just summon me P35? LOL you know i am on your side, atleast in case of religion, but why such bitterness? you are bitter cause you are a CT and science denier, but i still like your posts LOL..spit all the bitterness out, realise we are one and all the same separated by our egos

Did you just summon me P35? LOL you know i am on your side, atleast in case of religion, but why such bitterness? you are bitter cause you are a CT and science denier, but i still like your posts LOL..spit all the bitterness out, realise we are one and all the same separated by our egos

Hehehe....Right on cue.

I've got no issues with science, so long as it doesn't devolve into metaphysical speculation, as much of contemporary quantum physics does.

As far as evolutionary biology goes, as a scientific theory however?.....That's another matter altogether.

Hehehe....Right on cue.

I've got no issues with science, so long as it doesn't devolve into metaphysical speculation, as much of contemporary quantum physics does.

As far as evolutionary biology goes, as a scientific theory however?.....That's another matter altogether.

Evolution is change, singularity gave rise to the universe, so why not evolution? The universe is constantly evolving. Evolution have many advantages, spiritually as well. The condition to 'adapt' to its own environment is one. People evolve and devolve spiritually as well, as many devolve down to the animal world. This is mentioned in Kaballah and even in the Gnostic Gospels

That's abiogenesis not evolution.

Still encompasses an aspect of the overall evolutionary theorems' diorama....One of many in which it indulges in pure unfounded speculation.

See the vid in GG's post number 2 for a fuller explication.

Still encompasses an aspect of the overall evolutionary theorems' diorama....One of many in which it indulges in pure unfounded speculation.

See the vid in GG's post number 2 for a fuller explication.

What would be 'speculation'? Evolution doesn't talk about origins of life, its a different area of study alltogether

A bit of algae containing all of life's DNA, hidden in a meteorite that ricocheted off one of Jupiter's moons, before landing here on earth.....Explains it all really.
When you start off with an idea of nothing into something for no rhyme or reason anything sticks after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back