Oppo Camp Ex-Cats Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh to judge Cocky now if he's a good player or not.
Hardly played footy (afl or vfl) in 4 years. No player can come back from that and be really good.

He was injury free down here for pretty much the whole season. Had a slight hamstring during pre-season? And that was it.

Didn’t get picked. It will be interesting to see if he stays injury free wether he is a good player or not.

People talked up Linc, but he’s shown that he is a very average player. Averaged 9 disposals and less than a goal a game. 0.4 goal assists. Very ho hum. I’m surprised he played so many games for the lions without being dropped. He had a couple of good games to start the year, then went missing for most of the season.

He was also injury free when he left here.
Yep. Linc just delivering the same output for them as he did with us.
Just doing it more often.

He was injury free down here for pretty much the whole season. Had a slight hamstring during pre-season? And that was it.

Didn’t get picked. It will be interesting to see if he stays injury free wether he is a good player or not.

People talked up Linc, but he’s shown that he is a very average player. Averaged 9 disposals and less than a goal a game. 0.4 goal assists. Very ho hum. I’m surprised he played so many games for the lions without being dropped. He had a couple of good games to start the year, then went missing for most of the season.

He was also injury free when he left here.

One thing I've found interesting with Linc & his time at the Lions, is that the only highlight I recall seeing from his time up there is his mark & goal against us in 2019 to give the Lions the late lead & win. I also laugh at that passage of play because how often did we see him trying to fly for marks like that when in the hoops but they rarely if ever came off

One would think that as an experienced player when he headed north, and having since played 41 games for his new club, that there would be more highlights - maybe Lions fans can name more, but thinking about what I've seen on TV when they talk about Linc, I just can't recall seeing too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back