Ex docker's explosive claims of drug culture at freo

Remove this Banner Ad

But they're saying the account the rant came from has since been deactivated yet the account with a Freo teammate commenting on a photo is still up.

Note that yarran never said he didn't post it. He said he didn't have an account.

I can also say after I deactivate my own account that "I don't have a fb account". Technically correct. But a little deceptive.

Well, you'd think your entire fan base based on what was said.

He's not exactly a credible source. Bloke with a chip on his shoulder not used to being told what to do is told he's too lazy and too much of a ******* to play AFL and is cut from the list.

That's not to say what he wrote is a lie (I wouldn't know) but i'd want to see a bit more evidence before pressing the panic button.

Yeah kinda hard to claim it wasn't him now

The question becomes how much of it is true

It's probably all true, as it would be for every club. But whether it comes from a bellend like this piece of garbage or a respected player, it'll get no legs whatsoever. AFL has the publicly declared stats from their testing regime that 'prove' that there's no significant problem.

Must be fake, surely, with all those expletives and grammatical and spelling errors.

I just assumed Yarran was a dumb, immature, under-educated (both socially and academically) ex-con. The spelling and grammatical errors, along with his unwillingness to acknowledge his own faults, attempts to deflect and make the behaviour or situations of others seem "worse" than his own, and general lack of tact and self-awareness fit with that assumption.

There may be some level of truth to what Yarran is claiming, but I doubt anyone at the Dockers or the AFL will take him or his claims seriously, both from the way he has chosen to present them and the way he exited the club he's speaking out against.

Last edited:
Just dockers players?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
yes just dockers players that i have seen with my own eyes on the gear etc. i know every club has problems but yeah it was quite a substantial amount of there list on the gear

Not the only group players in the comp on the gear but I reckon playing under Ross Lyon would drive you to take drugs
have no doubt other players or teams have issues can only comment on what i have seen with my own eyes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is creating opportunities and revenue streams outside of football and setting yourself up for life after the game a sign of an "out of control ego"? If anything, it shows he is intelligent, forward-thinking and ahead of the curve. It's an area that is sorely underdeveloped and underexplored in AFL footy. Strangely, very few players properly capitalise on their notoriety and marketability while they're in the game.

Fyfe's teammates should be asking themselves and their management what they can do to make similar connections and money outside the game, instead of hating him for being a savvy businessman.

He's not exactly a credible source. Bloke with a chip on his shoulder not used to being told what to do is told he's too lazy and too much of a ******* to play AFL and is cut from the list.

That's not to say what he wrote is a lie (I wouldn't know) but i'd want to see a bit more evidence before pressing the panic button.

But it's on the internet - it must be true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back