Ex docker's explosive claims of drug culture at freo

Remove this Banner Ad

I checked it when the posts came out and then again when the article came out about it being deactivated and that page was still there both times.

Posts came out on the 23rd and the media article was the 24th - the FB page was there the entire time.

100% wasn't there when I searched.

If it's been there the whole time then what's your justification for the excuse of him not having Facebook?

The earth is flat and FFC have a drug problem.

Oh well..could be worse I suppose.

Yep, your club coach and legend could be encouraging and allowing a widespread performance enhancing illegal drug program where your players are taken off site away from the control of the club doctor and administered thousands of injections that no one knows what they actually were and the players lied to to ASADA when required to disclose everything they were taking ......................:huh::huh::D

None of those at Freo.........?
images

images

Yep, your club coach and legend could be encouraging and allowing a widespread performance enhancing illegal drug program where your players are taken off site away from the control of the club doctor and administered thousands of injections that no one knows what they actually were and the players lied to to ASADA when required to disclose everything they were taking ......................:huh::huh::D

Yeah yeah..look at your own club history ya peanut

Not even one who had been recently sacked............got on the p!ss big time and then decided to unleash a rant on the internet......:huh::D:D
Do I sense a relation on the Terra Skwod?

100% wasn't there when I searched.

If it's been there the whole time then what's your justification for the excuse of him not having Facebook?

I'm not trying to justify anything, I don't really care whether Yarran wrote it or not. I'm simply saying that FB page wasn't deactivated during that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not trying to justify anything, I don't really care whether Yarran wrote it or not. I'm simply saying that FB page wasn't deactivated during that time.

I promise you it was when I searched. The excuse of not having a FB would have gone even worse than it did if he hadn't deactivated.

I'm sorry......it could be the beers.......... but I have no idea what you are saying here?
Yeah yeah
Now we know you're lying
west coast are all chardonnay drinkers :drunk::p

Yeah yeah..look at your own club history ya peanut

Our club history is 'such-is-loife' level scandalous!
We're still seeing the old crew in the news a decade on.

But I wouldn't swap it for the worst team-wide, club-sanctioned, club-legend-involved, captain-supported, brownlow-handback, mass-lie-to-ASADA in AFL history - worst part being they couldn't even use it to achieve anything.

But I wouldn't swap it for the worst team-wide, club-sanctioned, club-legend-involved, captain-supported, brownlow-handback, mass-lie-to-ASADA in AFL history - worst part being they couldn't even use it to achieve anything.

Yep.

And now we wonder how long the ex coach was on the gear?:cool:

But hey, Essendon have moved on and have cleaned up the mess. And employed the ex Eagles coach of the "Cousins era" to help them find their way back.

We've got your old super coach you stupid ####.

He'll do for us what he did for you in 05' onwards.

He'll just do it even better.

How's them apples?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back