Ex docker's explosive claims of drug culture at freo

Remove this Banner Ad

It is. Your club has gone from a premiership contender to falling apart both on and off the field in the space of 24 months.

Something is seriously wrong at Fremantle, your squad on paper is much better than they are performing
Ross Lyon is a shit coach, Freo were relying on blokes 29+, guys like Nick Suban, Danyle Pearce, Zac Dawson still get games... it's not that ludicrous. Also the year Fremantle finished top, the team was cactus after about round 10 and they simply won the games against bad sides and had the unbeaten run to keep them afloat up top. The year before it was out in straight sets. Freo haven't been an intimidating side since 2013.

Do the Hawks have a problem? They've gone from much higher highs to being just as lowly.

Also this notion Perth people love drugs... what? Young people with free time are going to engage in the behaviour two or three times a year or weekly. It happens in Perth, Melbourne, the Gold Coast... bloody Phoenix, Arizona... London...

Ross Lyon is a shit coach, Freo were relying on blokes 29+, guys like Nick Suban, Danyle Pearce, Zac Dawson still get games... it's not that ludicrous. Also the year Fremantle finished top, the team was cactus after about round 10 and they simply won the games against bad sides and had the unbeaten run to keep them afloat up top. The year before it was out in straight sets. Freo haven't been an intimidating side since 2013.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Why are people enjoying his downfall?

I also highly doubt he is the worst player at Kelmscott, who aren't a great team. The guy was a really good contributor for Freo, had size, power, and a deft set of skills on him. Really liked him as a player and it was a pity it was all too late for him; who knows how his life or career would have panned out if he'd ended up on a list at 19 and not 27.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a half forward flank in one of the worst Freo sides ever? About ten blokes played more than him and were worse in their matches.

Next you'll be telling me Taberner is a good contributor because he kicked four on one of the shittest backlines in the comp.
I said he was an amazing contributor, definitely makes the top 50 players to ever had played the game

I said he was an amazing contributor, definitely makes the top 50 players to ever had played the game

Up there with Adrian McAdam, Liam Jurrah and Marty McGrath.

Yarren now playing waafl level and was shit by all acounts, was red carded on the weekend

http://ozfooty.net/joomla16/forum/w...immediate-future-of-kelmscott?start=90#122424

"Shane Yarran played again today in the league match and was a bloody disgrace. Every time the big fella coaching let him off the leash and out on the ground Yarran humiliated the club with filthy tactics behind the play before being sent off.. North Freo players were brutalised. Yarran isn't one to leave the ground gracefully either if you get my drift. Over the course of the afternoon a water boy copped a verbal spray, a strapper copped it and I suppose they were just thinking themselves lucky it was only verbals they copped."

"So many of the local boys I know are disgusted at what's happening. Players like Yarran and assorted others bought in from all over the place and they don't give a crap about the club. They just want a game and a few bucks".

http://ozfooty.net/joomla16/forum/w...immediate-future-of-kelmscott?start=90#122424

"Shane Yarran played again today in the league match and was a bloody disgrace. Every time the big fella coaching let him off the leash and out on the ground Yarran humiliated the club with filthy tactics behind the play before being sent off.. North Freo players were brutalised. Yarran isn't one to leave the ground gracefully either if you get my drift. Over the course of the afternoon a water boy copped a verbal spray, a strapper copped it and I suppose they were just thinking themselves lucky it was only verbals they copped."

"So many of the local boys I know are disgusted at what's happening. Players like Yarran and assorted others bought in from all over the place and they don't give a crap about the club. They just want a game and a few bucks".
So a few singing the same tune

If he's going off he's probably on ice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back