Ex docker's explosive claims of drug culture at freo

Remove this Banner Ad

"Shane Yarran played again today in the league match and was a bloody disgrace. Every time the big fella coaching let him off the leash and out on the ground Yarran humiliated the club with filthy tactics behind the play before being sent off.. North Freo players were brutalised. Yarran isn't one to leave the ground gracefully either if you get my drift. Over the course of the afternoon a water boy copped a verbal spray, a strapper copped it and I suppose they were just thinking themselves lucky it was only verbals they copped.
Played against both Kelmscott and later North Fremantle in the ammos back in the day.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He came into my work a few weeks ago and was a pretty affable, reserved, normal sort of guy. Was asking some directions. Had a kid and partner with him. A bunch of Channel 7 vultures hounding you... campaigners deserves more smacks to be honest.

He came into my work a few weeks ago and was a pretty affable, reserved, normal sort of guy. Was asking some directions. Had a kid and partner with him. A bunch of Channel 7 vultures hounding you... campaigners deserves more smacks to be honest.
It's a pet hate of mine - journalists and their cameraman getting right in the face of people that clearly don't want to talk to them deliberately trying to provoke that sort of reaction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back