Ex-footballer's crime links to be exposed

Remove this Banner Ad

Link originally posted in this thread by someone else. I merely reposted it to show someone where the 2003 finals was mentioned.

For someone that tells others to lighten up, that's twice in this thread you have tried to drum up a conspiracy theory.

References to Nazis and now JFK assassination. This is big stuff .. the mods are looking to take over the world, head for the hills.

I've been waiting for this time to come. It is the only reason I became a Mod. I'll take charge of the Gold Coast, if you like. I have some fantastic ideas up my sleeve.

And you are not being forced to fortunately. 8th August today, August 07 registration date, you have either made your mind up very quickly or you are masquerading.

Yes sure. A club with probably the richest supporter base in the AFL has to rely on underworld handouts. Can I buy the book or should I wait for the movie?

i'm just impressed that a carlton supporter can spell 'masquerading' .

And I haven't yet decided if this is a long term project, but thanks for your concern.

The article from 2004 is not talking about the same footballer as the article from today's Age.

Is it different from the player at the start and the player at the end of the 2004 article? i.e a third person
Just asking because you seem pretty sure of who it is. Without naming names , are you 100% sure?

i'm just impressed that a carlton supporter can spell 'masquerading' .

And I haven't yet decided if this is a long term project, but thanks for your concern.
Yes, a self educated Carlton supporter. I got to wear the school shoes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while my brother only got them on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am 20% more educated than he is ... yay for me.

That is why I got to be moderator and he is just a poster who doesn't want to declare his club allegiance.

What does it matter who it is, the BF circus clowns will already have their posts typed.

It'll either be the guy is a dirty lowlife and proof that his club is rotten to the core or

It's all a beat up, he did nothing wrong and anyway its still not as bad as the Eagles.

We're all just waiting for the name to come out to see which side of the fence we'll be posting from.:rolleyes:

I think you are well on the money there!

However, I already know what side of the fence I am on. He is an EX-footballer, there is nothing he has been charged with. In case people don't know, concorting with gangsters, bikies, drug dealers, hobbits, collingwood supporters and other criminals is not a crime in itself. On the other hand, doing business with them may be an issue, however I believe there is no evidence of this otherwise he would be charged.

Why can't we just let people get on with their life after football? Why do we have to hold them to higher morals than the rest of us? Sometimes you come into contact in your life with people of questionable backgrounds that are good people to those around them. I find it hard to judge these people based on their regard for the law, to me it is more important how they treat the people around them. Now, if you happen to be childhood friends or whatever with some of these people, then people must understand why they continue to be friends with them. As long as they are not hurt or negatively impacted by their naughty behaviour, it is hard to give up those friendships.

Why can't we just let people get on with their life after football? Why do we have to hold them to higher morals than the rest of us? Sometimes you come into contact in your life with people of questionable backgrounds that are good people to those around them. I find it hard to judge these people based on their regard for the law, to me it is more important how they treat the people around them. Now, if you happen to be childhood friends or whatever with some of these people, then people must understand why they continue to be friends with them. As long as they are not hurt or negatively impacted by their naughty behaviour, it is hard to give up those friendships.

Mate you have just killed me, :D :D :D :D

Yes, a self educated Carlton supporter. I got to wear the school shoes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while my brother only got them on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am 20% more educated than he is ... yay for me.

Actually that would be 50% more.
Guess you should of worn those shoes for one extra day ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right you are, I always hit the wrong number out of those two on the remote control too.

Having said that, it can still fit. He got to wear them to Sunday school which while teaching him something, wasn't anything truly worthwhile. ;)

Retired possible All-Australians who played in the 2003 finals series ...

I'm not sure whether some of these guys were All-Australians or not?

Perhaps people could eliminate them?

Shane Woewodin
Shaun Hart
Justin Leppitsch
Michael Voss
Chris Scott
Marcus Ashcroft
Joe Misiti
Sean Wellman
Mark Bickley
Wayne Carey
Ben Hart
Nigel Smart
Drew Banfield
Ashley McIntosh
Philip Matera
Daryn Cresswell
Stuart Maxfield
Matthew Nicks
Paul Williams
Damien Hardwick
Gavin Wanganeen

mods ganging up on the poor defenceless hoochy momma lover. i guess this is the be all and end all for some of you, so you enjoy your little lives where you jump at shadows and run your dictatorship. Just let me be me and hang crap on the carlton supporters that are no good at mathematics, speaking truths to them (must be true if you haven't deleted the post) and post on things i can't comment on.

cheers

That is why I got to be moderator and he is just a poster who doesn't want to declare his club allegiance.

You're both right.

5 days = 100%

3 days = 60%
2 days = 40%

20% or 50% more.

mods ganging up on the poor defenceless hoochy momma lover. i guess this is the be all and end all for some of you, so you enjoy your little lives where you jump at shadows and run your dictatorship. Just let me be me and hang crap on the carlton supporters that are no good at mathematics, speaking truths to them (must be true if you haven't deleted the post) and post on things i can't comment on.

cheers
I'll miss you most of all scarecrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back