Scandal Ex-Fremantle/Melbourne player on domestic violence charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Seemed like a genuinely nice guy when my exs son went to the school he was teaching at
Never can tell tho i.guess

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

So he's the prince of f... all except hitting women. Docker icon

AFLNT Saint Mary's icon more like it.

Amazing that wife bashers are still held in such high asteem in football, it happens far more than people realise. They have awards names after them here in the NT.

The AFL pays a heap of lip service to so many issues but really they have a long way to go to really clean up the game.

AFLNT Saint Mary's icon more like it.

Amazing that wife bashers are still held in such high asteem in football, it happens far more than people realise. They have awards names after them here in the NT.

The AFL pays a heap of lip service to so many issues but really they have a long way to go to really clean up the game.
It's all about protecting the AFL brand.The AFL likes to sweep the games drug and wife bashers problems under the rug

We are going to need quite a few pages I would think but maybe they should all be shamed
You're not judge and jury though.

Wait until a conviction before you start publicly shaming every alleged perpetrator.

The AFL is also condoning violence against women by allowing a player awaiting court on sexual assault charges (Jordan De Goey) to keep playing.
Because all he needs to be charged is a statement from the alleged victim.

What happens if he's actually innocent of the alleged offences?

You still be pretty happy to ruin the guys career and taint his name forever?

Let the legal process do what its made for before you start playing judge and jury of a case you have no doubt no inside information on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back