Scandal Ex-Fremantle/Melbourne player on domestic violence charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Inaugural Docker Scott Chisolm

It’s a shame that only pictures of “well known” alleged DV perpetrators are published - imagine the number of pages that your paper would run to if every abuser had their picture published

That will make the premiership reunion awkward...oh wait.

at least he can share a cell with Adam Hunter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

correct but you can still get a job afl media channell 7 i think

“Give me your drug cheats, your wife bashers, your uneducated and concussed masses yearning to commentate free, the wretched refuse of your steaming commentary team. Send these, the hopeless, biased-tossers to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden microphone!”

Poem on the statue of Bruce and Dennis outside Channel 7 HQ.

“Give me your drug cheats, your wife bashers, your uneducated and concussed masses yearning to commentate free, the wretched refuse of your steaming commentary team. Send these, the hopeless, biased-tossers to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden microphone!”

Poem on the statue of Bruce and Dennis outside Channel 7 HQ.
By employing these drug cheats and wife bashers etc Channel 7 are saying it's ok to be a drug cheat and it's ok to bash women

By employing these drug cheats and wife bashers etc Channel 7 are saying it's ok to be a drug cheat and it's ok to bash women

The AFL is also condoning violence against women by allowing a player awaiting court on sexual assault charges (Jordan De Goey) to keep playing.

It’s a shame that only pictures of “well known” alleged DV perpetrators are published - imagine the number of pages that your paper would run to if every abuser had their picture published
so are you saying their pictures shouldn't be used? or every DV perpetrators picture should be published?

so are you saying their pictures shouldn't be used? or every DV perpetrators picture should be published?

Well I’m of the view that it shouldn't just be those who are “famous” that have their picture on the front page, should be all of them.

Any man who hits a women is scum.
Anybody who defends a man for hitting a women is scum
If a current or past footballer hits a women they should be banned from all aspects the game for life and the same applies to coach's and anybody in admin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back