Review Ex Giants player watch 2018

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fridgeman

Club Legend
AFL Club
GWS
Thread starter #179
Thats not how I remember his running style, looks very flat footed. But with ankles its agility that goes so straight line doesnt indicate much.
Good to see him running and I do hope for the best for him and maybe he could push for a game or two before the bye i think the biggest test will be the lateral movement when running and pushing off to change direction

AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Phila 76ers, Mt Buller Demons
Player lists on the weekend excluding last night just naming a few..lol

HAWTHORN

B: J.Impey 4, T.Mohr 39, K.Brand 30

NORTH MELBOURNE

C: J.Polec 13, D.Tyson 21, T.Dumont 14
Foll: T.Goldstein 22, J.Ziebell 7, P.Ahern 15

ST KILDA

HF: J.Gresham 4, J.Bruce 27, D.Kent 25
Foll: L.Pierce 42, S.Ross 6, J.Steele 9

FREMANTLE

C: N.Wilson 14, D.Tucker 18, B.Hill 9
F: R.Lobb 37, J.Hogan 11, A.Brayshaw 8

AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Phila 76ers, Mt Buller Demons
Steele going to take it to another level this season will be a gun for the saints this season

Nice move by Tyson to North will reap the rewards

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
That's not quite what he said. He said "it's a bit of a graveyard up there."

It was a coming off the ground having a microphone stuck in your face while still flustered moment.

Dylan did say one if his reasons for leaving was to play in front of big crowds, and referred to ANZAC day as a blockbuster.

To me it was dissrespectful but no biggie. He's not a diplomat and Devon was always a bit emotional in game. Some players are driven by that, and a loose comment really isn't out if character.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS

If he is this close, how the hell did we let him go for nothing?

Very happy for him but we seem to have dropped the ball on this one, unless someone has more info?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
This is an absolute joke...add to that blokes we couldn’t get on the park trouble free elsewhere and you have to say we have clearly had the most inept medical/physio/rehab department in the comp.

AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
St Kilda, Dragons, Bucks
Moderator #193
This is an absolute joke...add to that blokes we couldn’t get on the park trouble free elsewhere and you have to say we have clearly had the most inept medical/physio/rehab department in the comp.
Much as I hate to be negative about the club, this has been a huge area of concern for a few years now, hopefully the changes made in the offseason bring forth changes in outcomes.

General Giant

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Much as I hate to be negative about the club, this has been a huge area of concern for a few years now, hopefully the changes made in the offseason bring forth changes in outcomes.
I dont think any of us like being negative.

But it has been obvious for some time that our medical/physio have been pathetic for some time.
We have new medicos and physios now so should be interesting

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom