Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

For a start, we don’t have freedom of speech in Australia - and even if we did, it’s not without consequences. Being able to freely express your opinions does not stop others for calling you out on your bigoted hate speech, riddled with hypocrisy.

I mean, he’s using Leviticus now. What a hypocritical toolbag.

Israel has tattoos - Leviticus 19:28 “Ye shall not... print any marks upon you”
And tell me again, when the Waratahs play? - Leviticus 19:3 “Ye shall keep my Sabbath”

I wonder if he likes a good prawn cocktail or crab claw? Leviticus 11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you.

These ignorant ar$eholes that cherry pick the bits they want but feel free to completely ignore other bits because it doesn’t suit them s#*t me.

Freedom of speech? Spare me. Doesn’t shield you from being called on it.
Folau would be a PR nightmare.
You quote Leviticus which was a Jewish law Covenant . Folau isnt Jewish. Only Jews are under that Covenant. As for hell. The word just means buried, we hell potatoes for example.

Folau would be a PR nightmare.
You quote Leviticus which was a Jewish law Covenant . Folau isnt Jewish. Only Jews are under that Covenant. As for hell. The word just means buried, we hell potatoes for example.

I quoted Leviticus because Folau quoted Leviticus. Most people do when they’re being homophobic bigoted ar$seholes because that’s one of the few places in the entire bible, old and New Testaments, that mentions homosexuality at all. And if you’re going to live by the Leviticus sword you can die by the Leviticus hypocrisy.

I quoted Leviticus because Folau quoted Leviticus. Most people do when they’re being homophobic bigoted ar$seholes because that’s one of the few places in the entire bible, old and New Testaments, that mentions homosexuality at all. And if you’re going to live by the Leviticus sword you can die by the Leviticus hypocrisy.
Acts and Romans talks about Homosexuality as unacceptable, some principles of the old covenant carried over by the way. I thought bigoted meant you dont allow others to have an opinion. So if he was asked his opinion he wasnt allowed to have one and you keep calling him a bigot. You also talk about hypocrisy.

bigots are those who are obstinately devoted to their own prejudices : especially when it comes to their hatred of minority groups : and Choose to remain wilfully f#&#ing wrong

I also said "few".

but if you choose to quote Leviticus, have a tattoo, and then have a crab salad at sunday morning brunch without puting your waiter to death then you're a hypocrite.

Am I intolerant of bigots? you betcha.
Does this make me a hypocrite? I don't give f#&k.

all I know is that I'm on the right side of both history and decency.

Last edited:
bigots are those who are obstinately devoted to their own prejudices : especially when it comes to their hatred of minority groups : and Choose to remain wilfully f#&#ing wrong

I also said "few".

but if you choose to quote Leviticus, have a tattoo, and then have a crab salad at sunday morning brunch without puting your waiter to death then you're a hypocrite.

Am I intolerant of bigots? you betcha.
Does this make me a hypocrite? I don't give f#&k.

all I know is that I'm on the right side of both history and decency.
Ha ha you are intolerant of yourself.

Double negative is more negative.
Multiplication actually double (2x) -6 is -12. Addition its twice as negative.-6 + -6 = -12 .
Going thru this type of math with my year 7 home schooled daughter.

You do realise that there's a difference between maths and other types of language, particularly the English one, there are different rules in place with regard to construct, use and meaning. And given I was using, you know... words - not numbers - to make my point, my point still stands.

Last edited:
Double negative is more negative.
Multiplication actually double (2x) -6 is -12. Addition its twice as negative.-6 + -6 = -12 .
Going thru this type of math with my year 7 home schooled daughter.

oh, and the example you use (2x) -6 = -12
is not a double negative - its a positive times a negative. If you multiply 2 negatives, say -2 x -6 you get +12 and thus prove my point even further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stewart would be the Giants best forward right now.

Huge mistake. He’s that hard working, high HF the Giants lack.
We had to make real time judgements with a reducing list. Last year you'd have said we got it right a year after the event. It's only really Pattons loss of form, and he was offered a contract.
I dont blame him for going, he needed confidence. Playing VFL and then finding a regular spot with a developing Bombers side has clearly done wonders for his confidence at AFL level. Good luck to him, doesn't really make it a mistake the way the cap was allocated though

I think a lot of people (even GWS followers) are overrating their 20-20 hindsight on the list management issues. We had to reduce the list size significantly, and following the sudden AFL House edict, suddenly too in the year he left. Stewart had his chances to cement a first grade spot, but never really clicked for GWS - he was overtaken firstly by a then-very junior Cam McCarthy, and the next year by Rory Lobb. When HH came along and with Patton flourishing, Stewart was facing a lot of time in seconds - we can't forget that the players have a say in this too and I believe that it was as much Stewart wanting out as Giants pushing him out. I would agree that were Stewart on our list now and playing as he is now he'd be in the team ahead of HH & Patton, but behind Jezza.

Amazing all these ex-Giants running around performing while the club experiences a real lack of depth. Something went wrong.
It's almost like the AFL changed the rules on us forcing us to offload a bunch of players for nothing simply because we had to, meaning we got cents on the dollar.

It's almost like the AFL changed the rules on us forcing us to offload a bunch of players for nothing simply because we had to, meaning we got cents on the dollar.
Yep, the AFL didn't really think it through did they. Enable them riches, then take it away seemingly overnight meaning depth was always going to be thinned out pretty quickly.

In saying that, you would've liked to think some things could have been handled better.

had a fantastic game today, perseverance has paid off for Paul, wish him the best (except when he plays us :p)

Yes the kid deserves a break. He was on the cusp of selection when he did that 2nd knee. Silky smooth player who just needs even luck to be a very good player. His draft highlights video was one of the best you would see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back