Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

At times I wish they wouldn't necessarily publish updates like that, given how reticent clubs can be with injury news at other times. It just gives another bone for the "see, mental health is always just an excuse" crowd, especially when accompanied by silence on other fronts.

Nah, that's BS.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a thing, as is "he said, she said". But now that there's been multiple unrelated accounts of this coming forward, I consider that sufficient proof.

I'm not a court of law but this will likely never see a court of law. So suggesting that he can only be considered guilty of it if found to be in court is a cop out.

Nah, that's BS.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a thing, as is "he said, she said". But now that there's been multiple unrelated accounts of this coming forward, I consider that sufficient proof.

I'm not a court of law but this will likely never see a court of law. So suggesting that he can only be considered guilty of it if found to be in court is a cop out.
Also the fact screenshots of multiple accounts have leaked is pretty solid proof

I'd not be surprised if we see a few more of these types of stories break if Patton is punished in a sufficient way

Nah, that's BS.

That’s an interesting thought and a slippery slope.
Considering the lengths some will go to to ruin and hurt someone for fame, fun or just because they are bored.

If we lose innocent until proven guilty then things are going to go bad. And it will be for those who need that protection most.

That’s an interesting thought and a slippery slope.
Considering the lengths some will go to to ruin and hurt someone for fame, fun or just because they are bored.

If we lose innocent until proven guilty then things are going to go bad. And it will be for those who need that protection most.

So you will only accept that Patton sent unsolicited dick pics if he is arrested, charged, and found guilty?

The waters are becoming a little murky here. Normally I'm very critical of this sort of stuff. However, asking for pictures from some one who sell them for a living is less clear.
I'm still thinking he has probably done the wrong thing, but it isn't as clear as it was a few days ago

The waters are becoming a little murky here. Normally I'm very critical of this sort of stuff. However, asking for pictures from some one who sell them for a living is less clear.
I'm still thinking he has probably done the wrong thing, but it isn't as clear as it was a few days ago
I think the evidence is pretty damning as it is. That one case is hardly enough to murky the waters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best to Tom. Always tried his heart out in the Big G.

I really liked Tom Scully. That ankle injury really derailed him :(

Best of luck.

He did a running session with my running coach (along with the rest of the giants a few years ago) and said soon as he is finished playing he'd like to dedicate himself to running a few marathons. He'll obviously be good, I wonder how good.

The txt messages and rumours in the main board threads are pretty ordinary.

Why would you want to live in the Melbourne fishbowl and deal with all of that rubbish ?
You would think he would still be happily in Sydney if it wasn't for his twin problems of injury and family issues. Certainly his problems would be less public!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back