Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I figured out pretty early that Taranto is an absolute butcher. Has no hurt factor, racks them up and does nothing with it. Glad the club moved on. Also, I do think he was/is better suited as a forward. Showed promise there early and a patch a few years ago, but never remained there for long enough.
I think he is excellent as a forward

Do you guys want Tanner Bruhn back?
We can throw in Jack Bowes as well. He is a player of great potential, as Dangerfield told him so.

Do you guys want Tanner Bruhn back?
We can throw in Jack Bowes as well. He is a player of great potential, as Dangerfield told him so.
You won big with Jezza, you have to pay overs for many more before we are even :)

Post game on SEN and Scott Lucas comments about the tigers was the he worried about their midfield. They recruited to strengthen it and now it’s very same after it got dominated by the dogs. That’s exactly what they recruited, 2 x slow inside mids that can find the pill but not quick or interested in running hard defensively. Lol

Post game on SEN and Scott Lucas comments about the tigers was the he worried about their midfield. They recruited to strengthen it and now it’s very same after it got dominated by the dogs. That’s exactly what they recruited, 2 x slow inside mids that can find the pill but not quick or interested in running hard defensively. Lol
Buckley said almost the same thing on Fox Footy.
Bont' got more clearances than both of them combined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopper and Taranto carrying on about big crowds in the promo tonight.
I did not give a stuff when Taranto said he was going. He is slow as a wet week and cannot kick. After I saw how smug Hopper was in the Show Me the Money doco any love I had for him disappeared.

They both have serious limitations and in time their long contracts will be looked upon as a disaster.

Richmond are in decline, they are so far away and their list with most of their best players close to the end is a bit of a mess. Oh well.

Am loving death riding the Tigers… got Melbourne next week.
Such a good part of trading future picks.
I think we need to do this more often. Trading into the future seems to generate more value than taking something now. Is better than trading up in a current draft where you have to pay overs to trade up .
I think Richmond finish anywhere from about 10th to 15th, on average about 12th.
They could do better though if some players improve like Martin, Bolton in particular. Depends in part like all other clubs how they go with injuries the rest of the year. Other clubs won't be fearing Richmond at all now. But then again, I doubt anybody fears us right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back