Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Bobby Hill seems to be going significantly better at Collingwood than he ever did for us.
He looks great! Seems to have taken a step forward this year and that scheme seems to fit his strengths a lot better then what had going for us.

Patfull is ond of three Brisbane players to have played with us. I remembered two of them but forgot all about Barrett.

Patfull runs his own business in the beauty and fashion industry at Bondi and has also been in the “Block”.

Patfull is ond of three Brisbane players to have played with us. I remembered two of them but forgot all about Barrett.

Patfull runs his own business in the beauty and fashion industry at Bondi and has also been in the “Block”.

Very important signing for us

Kind of wish him well in getting the job, I have a lot of goodwill to him given how he steered us regardless of the constant tactical issues

My condolences to former Giant James Stewart (now Essendon) on the passing of his father, former AFL (Collingwood & Richmond) player Craig Stewart at age 66.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam McCarthy's story should be a salutary lesson for the young men wanting to take the big $ offered by home-state clubs. It can * your career (and life) over. Enjoy the relative anonymity in Sydney and live a normal life.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/p...s/news-story/0b28d94dee8dde83bf0d24227da990f4

Former Fremantle Docker Cameron McCarthy has been caught driving with over eight times the legal limit of alcohol in his system in WA’s southwest. McCarthy registered a reading of 0.414 after being stopped by police near Harvey, 140 kilometres south of Perth, The West Australian reports. McCarthy did not appear for his hearing in Harvey Magistrates Court on July 10, where he was fined $2500, had his licensed disqualified for 10 months and was ordered to pay police costs of $264.

His turbulent time in the AFL came to an abrupt end in 2020 when he sensationally quit the Dockers mid-season after being told he was not being offered a contract for the following year. McCarthy was drafted initially by the Greater Western Sydney Giants in the 2013 national draft from South Fremantle with the 14th pick, just after Patrick Cripps and ahead of the likes of Matt Crouch to Adelaide and Zach Merrett to Essendon. He was traded to Fremantle in the 2016 trade period, after accepting a massive offer to return to WA, despite being under contract.

De Boer being wooed to join the AFL Commission- seems they want someone with football experience

De Boer has a Bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Western Australia and, while still playing for the Giants, was encouraged by Ball to complete an intensive course at the Australian Institute of Company Directors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back