Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

There are a few ways to read this story. I read it as hope more than confidence
I dont think he's a very good talker, more of a doer.
I agree the video is downbeat. I dont know what the future holds for him, but I wish him well.
The trade made it obvious he's considered a risk by the experts.

Hope it isn’t the worst for him as I think he needs a good run to earn a new contract and not sure if he will be able to go through the recovery process

Thought I'd add something to your thread.

Ahern is looking very fit.

261118_Gallery7.jpg

Article: http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2018-12-10/up-for-the-challenge

Interest update on Scully :cool:shamelessly stolen from the Hawks board.

I wonder if his marriage had a role in him wanting to go.

He kept avery straight bat in the video when invited to say the Hawks were an improvement on his previous clubs. Difficult position to be in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue shock: Recruit retires 71 days after joining the club - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-02-01/new-blue-retires-three-months-after-joining-club

Bit if a surprise Tom Bugg walking away from footy. Guessing rookies wages weren't attractive?

it sounds like his business is doing well and he sees more of a future in that than playing VFL or getting flogged most weeks, the hits keep coming for the Blues not that Bugg was a super important part of the best 22 but with Doherty going down along with all the other injuries they are very weak in the back half and looking forward to rd 9

it sounds like his business is doing well and he sees more of a future in that than playing VFL or getting flogged most weeks, the hits keep coming for the Blues not that Bugg was a super important part of the best 22 but with Doherty going down along with all the other injuries they are very weak in the back half and looking forward to rd 9
The view from serious Blues posters is he was training well and likely to play AFL. I always liked his attitude but he did * up when he whacked Mills. I think that marked his card at the Demons.

May well be money. He's probably dropped to rookies wages and that would hurt.

Feel like there is more to it, truth may never come out. Rookie wages can fluctuate greatly based on games played and he would of known what it was before accepting a rookie spot. Odd timing for a guy who spent years at a start up club that got belted most weeks, maybe he cant see the point at his age but feels to me like there is a bigger story here along with what Palmer said after his time at the Blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back