Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

No Dangerfield and Higgins as well, shame we didn’t get a future pick from them

Would’ve been fun to death ride them too
I'm enjoying death riding Collingwood

I

Haven't been watching, does he look a good fit for Geelong ( or are he and hawkins wasted in the same team). Just wondering, I suspect their will be a lose - lose trade for both clubs. Depends on how Hogan goes I suppose .

Destroyed the Eagles

Then the mongrel says he got chills like never before running out onto the ground.

Then the mongrel says he got chills like never before running out onto the ground.

That stung me a bit, too.
The bloke didn't get chills running out at the GF?

He definitely gives the Cats some extra firepower being a mobile forward.
I'm sure he'll win a stack of games for them if he can manage his soft-tissue injuries.
As long as we win more, I won't mind :p

VFL

Impressing through the ruck for Williamstown, ex-GWS Giant ruckman Tom Downie performed strongly with 32 hitouts, 18 disposals, nine marks and six tackles in a best-on-ground display. The component that was pleasing was Downie's willingness to push back behind the ball and take intercept marks, with his value being felt around the ground.

Hope he is enjoying his footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elsewhere, Will Hoskin-Elliott's a failure of a No. 4 pick.

How he's reached a 10th season is beyond me.

Elsewhere, Will Hoskin-Elliott's a failure of a No. 4 pick.

How he's reached a 10th season is beyond me.
He had that patch late 2014 where he looked like it was starting to click. Then he got injured 2015 pre-season and lost all momentum. Looked like he was regaining the form initially at Collingwood, but has regressed massively. Physical tools, but not much of a toolbox, and ultimately a little bit too soft. When he’s up and about he’s nice to watch, but doesn’t happen anywhere near enough.

Damn, poor Tommo has just come off in the first quarter of Dees v Norths, speculation that he's done an ACL. :( One guy I've been very happy to see going well at their new club.

Damn, poor Tommo has just come off in the first quarter of Dees v Norths, speculation that he's done an ACL. :( One guy I've been very happy to see going well at their new club.

Yep gutted for him.

Was always good to see him going well there.

Yep gutted for him.

Was always good to see him going well there.
Started the season so well, hopefully get some good news from the scan but you would think it’s an ACL

Sad news.
He could not have been more classy in his departure.
Seems like a good guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back