Review Ex Giants player watch

60sbomber

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
News out of Essendon this morning that Caldwell has done his hamstring again at training whilst rehabbing his Rd2 hamstring injury. It's starting to look like the trade was a good one for you guys. I doubt he has a long term future if he can't even rehab his injury without re-doing it.

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
Can’t half tell his mind was already gone beginning of last season.

Amused at the way the media carry on about him now he is playing for a Victorian club compared to when they spoke about him in Giants colours

I was thinking that last night. Everyone will rave about how good he is when GWS have seen how good he is for 10 years now.

Can’t half tell his mind was already gone beginning of last season.

Amused at the way the media carry on about him now he is playing for a Victorian club compared to when they spoke about him in Giants colours
I think he was always lauded as a player

News out of Essendon this morning that Caldwell has done his hamstring again at training whilst rehabbing his Rd2 hamstring injury. It's starting to look like the trade was a good one for you guys. I doubt he has a long term future if he can't even rehab his injury without re-doing it.
I think he'll be a good'un long term, but durability is an issue.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
So of the players that left last season only Cameron having a good year

Hately 2 underwhelming games and a long term investment by the Crows so he will need to be best 22 next year of he could be bust

Caldwell Again 2 underwhelming games and injury history is an issue and a big investment by the Bombers for a lot of time on the injury list and he and the club will be hoping he can put his injury history behind him

Corr No Surprises with 2 games played and injury problems, big money to be sitting on the sidelines and with his long injury history it will be interesting if he can put an injury free year in during his career

Williams 10 games and most would say underperforming for what he is being paid but that is true for most of the Blues except Mckay, one to watch as to how they go as the list does seem unbalanced with missing a couple of ball winning mids and not sure why Setterfield wasnt playing but he and Kennedy can do the grunt work with help from Cripps, Curnow and Walsh and they have some strong outside runners for them to get the ball too

Cameron 8 games 25 goals and building into the season he could be the difference in finals and well done to him if they win a flag this year. Will be greatly missed at the club and I hate seeing him in the hoops but that is the nature of this game and 1 of the disadvantages of the Giants

Not sure how the picks received can be judged yet but Bruhn and Stone debuted and development years for Angwin, Wehr and Fleeton

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Cameron only kicked a behind?
IMG_1852.GIF

Back