Ex-NBL players - where are they now

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan Boucher and That Import for the Giants, i believe his name was Gent.

Chris Jent. Current head coach in the D League, after assistant gigs with Sacramento, Philly, Cleveland and interim head coach with Orlando a few years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Jent. Current head coach in the D League, after assistant gigs with Sacramento, Philly, Cleveland and interim head coach with Orlando a few years back.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2009/03/15/CavsJent.ART_ART_03-15-09_A1_1DD7O8H.html

The new guy for the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers, the one who rarely missed a three-point shot, wasn't even a player.

But he had something James wanted.

That something always seemed natural to Chris Jent, from his days playing neighborhood hoops in his small New Jersey town to games in Ohio State's St. John Arena to stops in countless steamy gyms on three continents.

"Seeing the way he could shoot the basketball, I thought 'maybe you could help my shot look like yours,' " James said. "From there, I gravitated to his work ethic, his honesty and genuine personality."

Wow Jent has done alright for himself, yeah he was certainly a baller! Anyone know if Anthony Stewart is coaching down in Taz?

Where is Grant Kruger and does he still realise he's a wanka?

Or does he need 8000 Adelaideians to remind him.

Didn't he punch a fan?

Reminds me of the day they had some stress ball give away at the Clipsal powerhouse and someone threw their stress ball at Matt Nielson and he absolutely lost the plot.

Stewie was coaching the Hobart Chargers in the SEABL a few years back and was the head of the push with Randy Livingston (ex NBA Chicago Bulls player) who also lives in Hobart for a new NBL team from Tasmania which look likely to go ahead until the new NBL owner brought the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back