AFL Club
Port Adelaide
LOBBE - dnp
YOUNG - 26 disposals, 1.1, 9 tackles
IMPEY - 18 disposals, 0.1
TRENGOVE - 4 handballs, 3 tackles, 14ho
ARCHEE - dnp
OSHEA - dnp

Watched impey and did a couple good things but as he was with us just didn' stay in the game

Didn't watch the other two. Youngs game reads well and second most touches etc. Trengove sounds like a dirty day

Awesome to see Young kick a goal in that win vs North. Really feel like him and GC are a match made in heaven, hope he's a firsts player there for years to come.

Why did Arch not play? Was he picked up by the Eagles as depth? I thought they would be playing at least off the bench.

Awesome to see Young kick a goal in that win vs North. Really feel like him and GC are a match made in heaven, hope he's a firsts player there for years to come.

Why did Arch not play? Was he picked up by the Eagles as depth? I thought they would be playing at least off the bench.
Arch did his ankle in the game against us JLT. Out for 4-5 weeks.

Lobbe is also out for a week with a quad.

I went to the GWS Bulldogs game.

JT was played forward and second ruck and I watched him closely. Don’t think he got a touch in the first half, only occasionally got into good positions and on those rare occasions was not used. He looked slow and a bit lost when playing as a forward including not positioning himself for the kick outs, he was just filling space inside the 50 instead of being in a position to take a contested mark. He was better in the ruck but did not have those second efforts we all loved and he did not go back until late in the game when it was all over.

As we know he is not a natural forward, a lesson yet to be learned by the Dogs. I hope he gets a role down back and does well but not a great start for our old mate.

Really hope all of these guys don't get booed when they come to play us.

the odd few that dont really follow how things went down etc will but aside from that i doubt they will.
none deserve to be. in fact they have all moved on in the best way possible and would be welcomed back with open arms to any port day etc.

As we know he is not a natural forward, a lesson yet to be learned by the Dogs. I hope he gets a role down back and does well but not a great start for our old mate.

His problem is that this week they have west coast. I can't see a natural role for him down back. Perhaps hes played forward again and does the role on McGovern he felt he should have played in our final last year.

Luke Beveridge is ****ing Jackson Trengove even harder than Ken Hinkley did. Play him in defence you campaigners. Fletcher Roberts and Zaine Cordy are s**t and Aaron Naughton is a skinny teenager. You have a #1 pick and a #2 pick KPF sitting in the reserves.

Last edited:
Luke Beveridge is ****ing Jackson Trengove even harder than Ken Hinkley did. Play him in defence you campaigners. Fletcher Roberts and Zaine Cordy are s**t and Aaron Naughton is a skinny teenager. You have a #1 pick and a #2 pick KPF sitting in the reserves.

I would think that his cards have been marked as an AFL defender. Not agile or skilled enough. Possibly has the nous to cover up those deficiencies but first crack will be given to those with the aforementioned attributes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone following the situation closer than I have able to explain what has happened with Jacko at the Bulldogs?

Anyone following the situation closer than I have able to explain what has happened with Jacko at the Bulldogs?

They see him as a forward who pinch hits in the ruck ala what he was at the Power in 2017. Jacko was told this before he got there. Played the first two games in the AFL but injured his shoulder. Back playing in the VFL now and apparently struggling a bit due to a combination of form and injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back