Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of interest:

A former motorcycle gang president has been fatally shot in front of a crowd of people at Perth's Kwinana Motorplex on Saturday night. Another man — a patched member of the Rebels gang — was shot and a five-year-old child suffered a minor injury during the shooting.

WA Police have carried out a series of raids across Perth on clubhouses and properties linked to bikie gangs in the wake of the public shooting of former Rebels president Nick Martin.

Gang Crime Squad officers have searched Hells Angels and Mongols clubhouses, as well as a home of associates in Shoalwater.

At the Shoalwater property, a shotgun, four rifles, two silencers and ammunition were seized, along with cannabis plants.

A 71-year-old Mongols associate has been charged with unlicensed possession of firearms, two counts of possessing a silencer, unlicensed possession of ammunition and cultivate a prohibited plant.

He is scheduled to appear in Rockingham Magistrates' Court next Monday.

It is alleged cocaine was found at the Mongols clubhouse.

A 30-year-old man from Newman has been charged with breaching a post-sentence supervision order, and a 33-year-old man from Ashby has been charged with drug possession.

At the Hells Angels clubhouse, police say weapons and prescription medications were located.

Word on the street is that it was an interstate 'sniper'. Bloody good shot, that place would've been heaving. Bullet went straight thru him, they thought he'd fainted, til he said he'd been shot. Bled out in under a minute. His mate wore the bullet after it passed thru him and schrapnel hit the poor bloody kid.
One less gangster on the streets I guess, but keep the public out of your s**t... it's grossly unfair for the innocent bystanders left to deal with it.

Word on the street is that it was an interstate 'sniper'. Bloody good shot, that place would've been heaving. Bullet went straight thru him, they thought he'd fainted, til he said he'd been shot. Bled out in under a minute. His mate wore the bullet after it passed thru him and schrapnel hit the poor bloody kid.
One less gangster on the streets I guess, but keep the public out of your sh*t... it's grossly unfair for the innocent bystanders left to deal with it.

yep and I dare say all crime gangs will pay a big price for this

There is an unspoken rule between gangs and the police and that is to keep your s**t to yourself. Anything involving the public forces us to act and act hard.

for the younger guys in perth. ever wonder why this is a northbridge restaurant?

1607943183541.png

bikies blew up an ex cop with a car bomb. The police cracked down and this almost-completed nightclub building was confiscated from the bikies.

let's see what is costs this time.

More than a few ex soldiers have patched up, so the connections might be there

yep

the navy had a real issue with bikies joining the puss and were able to steal weaponry from the armoury and import drugs and weapons

yep and I dare say all crime gangs will pay a big price for this

There is an unspoken rule between gangs and the police and that is to keep your sh*t to yourself. Anything involving the public forces us to act and act hard.

It was a 2003 gangster shooting in public at an Auskick footy match in Victoria where the fallout had consequences we're still trying to sort out today. Seventeen years later and over $100 million by the time it's cleaned up.

This on the 7th December, 2020. The OMCG just lost a real lot of cash and a major distribution network disrupted.

The seizures, including the record haul in Coolgardie, are part of a multi-agency investigation targeting drug trafficking across the WA border.

WA Police have seized a mammoth $32 million in cash across five separate operations in less than six weeks, including more than $13 million confiscated from a truck in the Goldfields in what they say is Australia's biggest-ever cash seizure.

Key points:
  • About a dozen people have been charged over the cash seizures
  • They are connected to outlaw motorcycle gangs, police say
  • New WA laws have been flagged targeting organised crime

One less gangster on the streets I guess, but keep the public out of your sh*t... it's grossly unfair for the innocent bystanders left to deal with it.

Crazy s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a ex SAS soldier would have the skill and balls to do that.
I think almost anyone with an afternoon's training could hit a target half the size of him at 300m. In still and even air too.

What was the distance? I'm no sniper but with a scope on a 303 you can reliably hit pretty small targets at 200 m.

with a SLR, you can hit things 400m away on your first ever use of the rifle.

If he was sitting right at the top of that seating could he have been shot through the back first? It seems more likely he was shot to the front first but .. wow .. to shoot across the track under artificial light and into a more shadowy area is astonishing. It's super confident.
Thats quite a distance, so we are probably looking at some one in the crowd on the other side of the drag way?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

WA Police just announced a $1m reward for any info on this case.

They'll go all out on this. I just watched a youtube clip where the Commissioner is asking for everybody's mobile phone footage, the response could be a bit slow and imagine people might hesitate before handing anything in regardless of reassurances by the police their personal details would be confidential.

Western side is thickish bush and then down an embankment onto rockingham road. Could have set up there and waited all day. Then be gone from the scene in 20 seconds before anyone knew what had happened. Noise of the drag cars and the crowd drown out a lot of noise. Don’t need to mention who runs the security industry here, but I doubt the person was inside the complex.

with a SLR, you can hit things 400m away on your first ever use of the rifle.
It’s one thing to do it at a range. It’s another to do it under the pressure of taking someone out in a crowded public place. No practice shot to account for wind or trajectory. 1 shot, and It might be the only one you take if you miss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back