Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of interest:

A Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 reports thewest today.

'The Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 motorcycle seized — which can reach speeds of up to 170km/h — is worth $13,500. It is believed that bike — thought to belong to the accused gunman’s girlfriend — was a relatively new purchase, with an Instagram post from three weeks ago claiming it was the young woman’s “first day learning to ride her new Ducati Scrambler”.

...It is unclear if a second motorcycle pictured in that post — a black Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer worth $18,000 — belonged to the ex-military man or his partner.

It is not known if it was among the expensive items seized.'

I wouldn't read too much in to the bikes and toys etc. the guy had money regardless of weather he was paid or not

I wouldn't read too much in to the bikes and toys etc. the guy had money regardless of weather he was paid or not

Appreciate your insights.
Do you know if he came from a wealthy family or was he earning good money? Some reports say he was FIFO elec engineer but assuming he would have also been well paid when serving overseas.
I know plenty of guys my age that have all the toys and portray the image of wealth but don’t mention they owe the bank a million bucks

Do you know if he came from a wealthy family or was he earning good money? Some reports say he was FIFO elec engineer but assuming he would have also been well paid when serving overseas.
I know plenty of guys my age that have all the toys and portray the image of wealth but don’t mention they owe the bank a million bucks
If you contract in war zones you can make a LOT of money.

I was told about a guy who went to Afghanistan in the 2000s to do IT network construction. IIRC he was paid $700,000 for a six week stint.

If you contract in war zones you can make a LOT of money.

I was told about a guy who went to Afghanistan in the 2000s to do IT network construction. IIRC he was paid $700,000 for a six week stint.
Yeah my cousin was special forces in British army. Earned great coin. Went to Serbia or some s**t as well... teaching people how to kill more efficiently is how he described his job to me. Nutter of a bloke. Owned 7 houses across France etc before he met a girl who ruined him.

Pretty sure Australian troops get paid more as well. Putting your life on the line does get you decent coin

sorry, didnt know him well enough to know the ins and outs of how he exactly got the money. he obviously liked to brag about it, but i also think he did have money and wasn't just glamorizing it.

the whole thing just sounds so fishy to me. apparently now have found spent and unspent shell casings in the car? someone with his type of training wouldn't of made this laundry list of mistakes.
possibly he didn't but those who got what they wanted out of him are tying up loose ends & making sure they have the right things in the right place. They may have the casings but were they from that night or from out shooting with so called friends who cleaned up after him?

the whole thing just sounds so fishy to me. apparently now have found spent and unspent shell casings in the car? someone with his type of training wouldn't of made this laundry list of mistakes.
Did find that odd myself. Not a lot of detail to go on but it did look like they removed quite a few rifles etc from his place. Probably just enjoyed firing off a few rounds and had some remnants in the car

From what I was told this investigation was very extensive and detailed to track down this dude. A lot of work was done. This was good police work.

Well done to the detectives on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone link me to the guys Instagram via DM?

Certainly seems a very strange case. Heard about it when it initially happened and thought they’d struggle to find the guy. Wasn’t expecting this, that’s for sure.

Insta -
Bjjumpsoffthings

Facebook- type the above in the search and it is the first pic that comes up and hover over to click his page. Not much to see on his Facebook

I wish I could discuss with guys. However I will not at this point in time.

From the west this morning-

“The gun barrel allegedly used to kill bikie boss Nick Martin was seized by police after his accused assassin allegedly exchanged it at a shop.

The West Australian can reveal the transaction was registered on a firearms database and swiftly brought to the attention of Taskforce Ravello investigators who tracked the gun barrel down before seizing it for further analysis.”

From the west this morning-

“The gun barrel allegedly used to kill bikie boss Nick Martin was seized by police after his accused assassin allegedly exchanged it at a shop.

The West Australian can reveal the transaction was registered on a firearms database and swiftly brought to the attention of Taskforce Ravello investigators who tracked the gun barrel down before seizing it for further analysis.”
Surely not!

Like... you can't be serious.

Thinking he isn't a hit man, maybe just decided to branch out into a new income stream?

Doesn't sound like he thought this through in the detail required to get away with it. Only Thinking about how to get the job done

Maybe he's just a good shot and that's about the end of it.

His service history would be a good read.

Probably a good reason why he is no longer in the services.... Everything points to him panicking. Maybe the organisers didn’t pay up and threatened to throw him under the bus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back