Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of interest:

Probably not the thread to delve into it, but seems pretty evident that all the push for Covid passports and tests are to obtain biometric information for the entire populous on the stealth. You're effectively giving up your identity (DNA) to governments. Refusal to vaccinate is a measure to coerce you into providing your DNA.
Explain to me how’s

This is just a small example of how they will abuse holding such information.
Explain to me how getting the vaccine is giving your DNA to police?

Well explain the government getting it?
They keeping all the needles they use?
Where are storing all these needles? Is it a worldwide thing?
Each swab is tested (containing your DNA). The test results are recorded. Do you think the online DNA services actually keep needles or specimens? They are logged in databases.

Each swab is tested (containing your DNA). The test results are recorded. Do you think the online DNA services actually keep needles or specimens? They are logged in databases.
You said vaccine? Needle in arm? Or are you saying every Covid test they keep your DNA? Either way I don’t believe it, not sure you point is though,.,

You said vaccine? Needle in arm? Or are you saying every Covid test they keep your DNA? Either way I don’t believe it, not sure you point is though,.,
My direct quote: "the push for Covid passports and tests are to obtain biometric information"

My point is, I am not volunteering my biometric information to the government as its agents clearly cannot be trusted in acting legally, nor be trusted to keep information secure. The WA government has demonstrated that they're willing to use such information in ways that were never intended.

My direct quote: "the push for Covid passports and tests are to obtain biometric information"

My point is, I am not volunteering my biometric information to the government as its agents clearly cannot be trusted in acting legally, nor be trusted to keep information secure. The WA government has demonstrated that they're willing to use such information in ways that were never intended.
Fair enough, i don’t agree with your views but all good, I do agree it’s slippery slope but we are getting sidetracked from the original thread.

After WAPols tone deaf ham fisted approach in accessing the Safer WA data it wouldn’t be too surprising if people became cynical about their actual rights to privacy. Not cool guys. You kicked an own goal there.

The issue with vaccine passports is a bit complex. Yes, your health data will be public. Yes, WAPol have demonstrated they dont have any moral issue with accessing your data. Yes you’ll have to have a vaccine passport to travel and possibly go into shops. But no they won’t collect your DNA (unless you get arrested for not carrying your vaccine passport). * this world and the authoritarian state its sliding into.

After WAPols tone deaf ham fisted approach in accessing the Safer WA data it wouldn’t be too surprising if people became cynical about their actual rights to privacy. Not cool guys. You kicked an own goal there.

The issue with vaccine passports is a bit complex. Yes, your health data will be public. Yes, WAPol have demonstrated they dont have any moral issue with accessing your data. Yes you’ll have to have a vaccine passport to travel and possibly go into shops. But no they won’t collect your DNA (unless you get arrested for not carrying your vaccine passport). fu** this world and the authoritarian state its sliding into.
This data was only accessed because there was an unsolved murder, a brazen shooting in a very public area putting many people in danger. A person of this caliber needed to be taken off the streets asap, before a full on bikie war started, possibly with more people murdered or put in danger. But i agree, we were told it would not be accessed and now has been proven very publicly it has. i feel some new laws need to be put in place regarding Police access to this data.

This data was only accessed because there was an unsolved murder, a brazen shooting in a very public area putting many people in danger. A person of this caliber needed to be taken off the streets asap, before a full on bikie war started, possibly with more people murdered or put in danger. But i agree, we were told it would not be accessed and now has been proven very publicly it has. i feel some new laws need to be put in place regarding Police access to this data.

Agree. Extreme circumstances. A number of other requests for access from WAPOL were declined. You would expect the Police to use all resources available which they have tried to do multiple times and it was rejected. On this occasion it was approved.
You can imagine the public outcry if the situation was reversed and there was missing or murdered child and the government withheld a file from the police that could catch / identity the culprit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you allow exceptions next minute they'll be using data to see if your dog was responsible for taking a crap in the park.

Of course they will say "it was to solve a murder" but without limitations they won't limit themselves... nor will politicians.

If you allow exceptions next minute they'll be using data to see if your dog was responsible for taking a crap in the park.

Of course they will say "it was to solve a murder" but without limitations they won't limit themselves... nor will politicians.

You want to give criminals an 'even break' ? Rock spiders ...

Was this data accessed before or after they identified the location of the shooter which was known very soon after the shooting & they were well aware he was outside the Motorplex. I'm sure it was after & with that knowledge.

There was no reason this info should have ever been requested & McGowan very rightly has pushed laws to stop them getting future access to it at anytime. You can't seriously believe the cops thought the shooters details would have been in that register regardless. They were exploiting it fair & square and it was not provided for that reason, nor given with the expectation it would ever be exploited whatever the reason. It's an invasion of our privacy & they should not be permitted to have it IMO, murder or not.

In saying that, how does them having access to it stop a so called "bikie war" exactly anyway & do you think they achieved that by having a list of everyone there that night? I say no way & I seriously doubt anyone connected to a club who was there signed in regardless. I also assume that anyone who was aware of a potential shooting occuring that night would have been no where near the place.

Lastly, I'm sick to death of hearing media hyped phrases such as "Bikie War" being used to describe any incidence involving a member of a club. It's sensationalized BS! Where's this war occuring, who's involved in it & what incidences can be contributed to it? All I see is a heap of blokes moving from one club to another while the cops don't have a clue whose aligned with who anymore, so spring some more uncertainty into it in the public's mind with the media declaring it a war. What a load of crap!

You want to give criminals an 'even break' ? Rock spiders ...
I find this argument pretty poor. It's an attempt at emotional blackmail.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

It also drags innocent people or spectators at the event into a situation they may not care to be involved with.

Imagine sitting at home and you get a knock knock on your door and the police ask what you saw at the drag races. And your wife asks when did you go there?

It's not about protecting criminals, it's about using the application in the manner it is meant to be used , not a quasi police state checkpoint

I find this argument pretty poor. It's an attempt at emotional blackmail.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

It also drags innocent people or spectators at the event into a situation they may not care to be involved with.

Imagine sitting at home and you get a knock knock on your door and the police ask what you saw at the drag races. And your wife asks when did you go there?

It's not about protecting criminals, it's about using the application in the manner it is meant to be used , not a quasi police state checkpoint
Its a really slippery slope isn’t it, you would hope they need to go a judge etc to get permission to access data, police would want it for every crime ever committed..
ps. Are they using the data to interview people or do find if the my accused check it

Its a really slippery slope isn’t it, you would hope they need to go a judge etc to get permission to access data, police would want it for every crime ever committed..
ps. Are they using the data to interview people or do find if the my accused check it

They used the government app to hunt innocent people down who were in the general area after the public were assured that only contact tracers could access their information.

The WA police have also developed and manage their own app for travel permits. It's outrageous. IMO.

I read they used it to find witnesses

They used the government app to hunt innocent people down who were in the general area after the public were assured that only contact tracers could access their information.

The WA police have also developed and manage their own app for travel permits. It's outrageous. IMO.
Thats wrong imo also, I’m pro police but there has to be a limit, because where does it stop? Using it for people who ring in sick for work and are caught there? Maybe not the best example but the point is police will get lazy and use it like they do Cctv..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back