Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Of interest:

JWS2019

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
As opposed to seeking permission to enter WA and checking in on arrival?

Or he might be...when/where he wants to be.
All just so weird.... even if he was assuming he was “untouchable” unless there’s more to the story from the cops side that they were already watching etc. can’t commit to someone in his position being some dumb about all this. Hardly stealth. Anyone could have done a better job on this.

Mudman85

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
One scenario is that he was in a substance induced psychosis and was delusional. Some people can become addicted to Crack and Meth quite quickly and their lives become turned upside down before they know it.
Or maybe he was abducted by aliens

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
One scenario is that he was in a substance induced psychosis and was delusional. Some people can become addicted to Crack and Meth quite quickly and their lives become turned upside down before they know it.
just to be clear - add to the above - I dont mean just at the moment of the shooting - he could have been in this sort of state for months and months - this stuff creeps up and takes over your life and you dont even know it. Some people become totally (and uncontrollably) delusional, paranoid (and violent because of these feelings). They virtually show signs of full blown schizophrenia. If he was suffering from PTSD (from his mercenary work) he could have thought shooting NM was necessary or quite within reason. Especially if requested by some one.

Deva

Senior List
Dec 18, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New York Yankees,
Fire has broken out in the early hours in another Martin owned Tattoo parlour "Emerald Ink" in Westminister. This is the second fire after their another parlour "Obsidian Ink" was burnt in Ellenbrook in June. The trouble continues.....

Fire has broken out in the early hours in another Martin owned Tattoo parlour "Emerald Ink" in Westminister. This is the second fire after their another parlour "Obsidian Ink" was burnt in Ellenbrook in June. The trouble continues.....

They're absolutely menacing the public. No wonder people just want rid of them.

Shocking.

jason_recliner

Club Legend
Dec 9, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Shocking.

But, but, their lawyers told me they are just grandpas who are motorcycle enthusiasts! Gee, now I don't know what to think.

By the way, still waiting for the slippery slope where the anti-OMCG laws infringe on my rights as a law-abiding citizen. Any day now, I suppose...

Last edited:
But, but, their lawyers told me they are just grandpas who are motorcycle enthusiasts! Gee, now I don't know what to think.

By the way, still waiting for the slipper slope where the anti-OMCG laws to infringe on my rights as a law-abiding citizen. Any day now, I suppose...

imagine being that poor kids parents and seeing him running on fire like that, just horrific.

They bugger it up for a lot of people and it must really grate that they're taking resources away that would be better utilised elsewhere. Even Martin's stupid funeral where they could afford a custom vinyl cover for the coffin but stung the state for the cost (failed I believe) and where they rolled their bikes down the main road like they owned it and the police had to cover it.

Then those two women standing outside a tattoo parlour after it's been bombed not once but twice acting shocked FFS they should just get out of town and keep their heads down.

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
imagine being that poor kids parents and seeing him running on fire like that, just horrific.
Sounds like the guy responsible had some mental health issues to me, self induced or otherwise.
Tried to recruit the guy to a club he wasn't a member of then sets fire to him a few days later.
It absolutely horrific & theres no other way to see it, but as much as it suits their agenda for bringing in these laws, nothing removes the fact that incident had nothing to do with anyone connected to a club. It doesn't even say he had any links to a club.
I just hope his mental health was assessed properly prior to jailing him for a decade for it.

Sounds like the guy responsible had some mental health issues to me, self induced or otherwise.
Tried to recruit the guy to a club he wasn't a member of then sets fire to him a few days later.
It absolutely horrific & theres no other way to see it, but as much as it suits their agenda for bringing in these laws, nothing removes the fact that incident had nothing to do with anyone connected to a club. It doesn't even say he had any links to a club.
I just hope his mental health was assessed properly prior to jailing him for a decade for it.

Maybe I made the mistake of watching the video first and reeling in an overabundance of disgust I couldn't brush it off enough to critically assess the article.

It got me, that was horrible.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Maybe I made the mistake of watching the video first and reeling in an overabundance of disgust I couldn't brush it off enough to critically assess the article.

It got me, that was horrible.
I think most of us reacted the same - its a fine line between right and wrong when there are mental health issues in play. Though have to say too many people these days are pulling the 'mental health issues' card to get away with too many things.

daniologist

trainee
Sep 22, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Pohang Steelers
I quite enjoyed seeing Hon John Quigley LLB JP MLA giving Clivermectin Palmer a serve during the press conference about the new anti-consorting (and anti-insignia and anti-tattoo) laws.

"He can go back east by train. The size of him, he'll have to book a double bunk"

Back