Opinion Excluding Shuey and Gaff, who will be our best mid in 2018?

Excluding Shuey and Gaff, who will be our best mid in 2018?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Redden will be our number one midfielder by the length of the Flemington straight by the end of the year.
I like Jack but that would not only be dissapointing but sad if that were the case. Luke Shuey is a million miles in front of Redden.

I voted Ah Chee
But could see Sheed being next best if he can improve his fitness this preseason.

Apparently got his arse handed to him on end of season review for his preparation, fitness, eating habits and recovery.
He hasn't been working hard enough in these areas and was told to pull his finger out.

I voted Ah Chee
But could see Sheed being next best if he can improve his fitness this preseason.

Apparently got his arse handed to him on end of season review for his preparation, fitness, eating habits and recovery.
He hasn't been working hard enough in these areas and was told to pull his finger out.
What's he been eating? River Rooster or Chicken Treat?

I voted Ah Chee

I heard Simmo and the coaching staff later apologised for this as they were out of line and recognised that Sheed is a superstar and next captain with work ethic second to none.

With great opportunities I think Ah Chee is the one with scope for most improvement.

Look forward to getting to some open sessions in January to have a closer look.

I voted Ah Chee

He hasn't been working hard enough in these areas and was told to pull his finger out

You can take the boy out of Kalgoorlie but...

Reckon sheed is a safe bet he should be the main one in the coal face with reddo next season.

Expecting Duggz, sneeze and venners to surprise next season as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very sceptical. Sheed is super into his fitness and is very diet-focused, hard to imagine him suddenly being on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm very sceptical. Sheed is super into his fitness and is very diet-focused, hard to imagine him suddenly being on the opposite end of the spectrum.
tenor.gif

When he cane back at the end of year he had lost all the definition he had in his arms and could barely run out a game. Something was definitely going on with him. Kinda confirms it now.

When he cane back at the end of year he had lost all the definition he had in his arms and could barely run out a game. Something was definitely going on with him. Kinda confirms it now.

Is that after he had recovered from a torn pec? That's a bitch of an injury to recover from and it prevents you from pretty much all weight training. He's battled with injury which explains the tank issue.

Back