Media #Exodus

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello friends and sundry.

We have heard for weeks now of a #MASSEXODUS from the SFA. This is sad to hear, reports are coming in that the numbers have reached 100,000 retirements. Truly astonishing as this is approximately 400 times the number of players in the league.

As an Essendon supporter, I am an expert on #MASSEXODUSes and will gladly guide people through coping with the loss of these players. In these tough times we must come together to help the league survive such turmoil. We will all #standbyHate as he maneuvers the league into a dark and scary new era.

Today I will start with Sterge, the Furies captain who has turned face recently in a shocking development.
Sterge will be sorely missed by Furies and non-Furies alike. The Furies will also have to search long and hard for a new captain, with the obvious candidate being Wacky Tiger, provided he also isn't leaving the league.

Please feel free to ask away any questions about how we will all, as a league, cope with the loss of our sweet baby boy Sterge.

This post is the last straw, I'm out!! #And1

giphy.gif

Glug glug glug
Yes pants, turning to alcohol to heal our pain does work in the short term but be wary as in the long term it may cause you to #EXODUS life itself.

Instead of the bottle, turn to your friend Brown Bottle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterge always quits things when he gets bad at them. Remember he quit werewolf? He’ll retire from modding next
Now sante this isn't a thread for potshots. This is a thread for solemn remembrance and love.

I'm still not sure if our next retiree is a different person to the first retiree, but it is with a heavy heart that we recognise that tgrs is leaving the league this season.

Another victim of the EKA curse, a move to the Hawks briefly ignited the spark we saw in his first year at the Furies but sadly his interest in the league has dwindled thanks to vicious gang assaults by the Furies.

Thank you tgrs for everything you've done for the league, the Hawks, and for being a goat for me to take to the final in the first edition of Survivor so I could win comfortably.

Please share your well wishes and tears for our beloved tgrs.

Hello friends and sundry.

We have heard for weeks now of a #MASSEXODUS from the SFA. This is sad to hear, reports are coming in that the numbers have reached 100,000 retirements. Truly astonishing as this is approximately 400 times the number of players in the league.

As an Essendon supporter, I am an expert on #MASSEXODUSes and will gladly guide people through coping with the loss of these players. In these tough times we must come together to help the league survive such turmoil. We will all #standbyHate as he maneuvers the league into a dark and scary new era.

Today I will start with Sterge, the Furies captain who has turned face recently in a shocking development.
Sterge will be sorely missed by Furies and non-Furies alike. The Furies will also have to search long and hard for a new captain, with the obvious candidate being Wacky Tiger, provided he also isn't leaving the league.

Please feel free to ask away any questions about how we will all, as a league, cope with the loss of our sweet baby boy Sterge.

Time to merge the Hawks and Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back