Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 13, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Luton Town, 36ers,
Wahoo I get to do my 1st Gameday Rant.

Well the blood moon was an anticlimax and tonight we can stop our season becoming one too.

We slightly embarrassed ourselves earlier this year against this Mob and need to show the doubting doubters that we are worthy of a finals berth and that we have turned the corner and make all the rest in the comp a little nervous to come up against us.

Crows by 11

Lairdy with 42

bad ump calls ... infinite

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Keep your political rubbish out of this

Crows x 10 Crowd 49110

I know last week was important and next week is also important but because of the result last time a win here does send a strong message to the rest of the comp. Some may dismiss a win as 'home ground advantage' but never mistake a 91 point turn around as just HGA

Carn Crows

I much preferred being top of the ladder with 5 games to go last year
Every game now is becoming quite stressful

One team by 5 points and Tex and Bernie tell each other a dad joke after the game !

Last edited:

Crows x 10 Crowd 49110

I know last week was important and next week is also important but because of the result last time a win here does send a strong message to the rest of the comp. Some may dismiss a win as 'home ground advantage' but never mistake a 91 point turn around as just HGA

Carn Crows
Bit rude, innit?

Well the blood moon was an anticlimax and tonight we can stop our season becoming one too.

We slightly embarrassed ourselves earlier this year against this Mob and need to show the doubting doubters that we are worthy of a finals berth and that we have turned the corner and make all the rest in the comp a little nervous to come up against us.

Crows by 11

Lairdy with 42

Good introduction raticus_usm. "8 point" game for us. Watch out Sydney et al, here we come. Should be a great game. I'm tipping the Crows in a stirring performance!

Theres a few players who will want to put their Alice Springs performance behind them.

The key is Jacobs, if he can get within a bulls roar of Maxy, push forward and snag a goal or 2, then we are a chance.

Win and stay alive, lose and we are gone for good.

Crows by 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fit and fresh Tex back in could be the key for us...

Much better side than that disaster in Alice...

Looking forward to watching Riley Knight again, the guy is as desperate and intense as they come and I love it.
Agreed. A refreshed, fit and determined Tex should be something worth seeing in itself.

Crows x 10 Crowd 49110

Carn Crows

I just bought a ticket

The equation for us is simple - win or die.

Melbourne have other options.

Historically that gives us a huge mental edge.

Melbourne are also on the verge of a mental breakdown - they are fragile and winning this could spiral them.
100% this!

It’s actually liberating having no room for error. Sure it’s stressful, but at least we know exactly where we sit each game!

Watching teams come up the ladder for your finals spot with 5 games left would be terrifying, especially for a perennial September holiday team like MFC. Another disappointing loss for them and they are in free fall!

Crows by 11

Lairdy with 42

Gold star for 'exorcising'!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back