Media Expansion Plans Revealed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I be your assistant?
In here, bud

The Saints board smells worse than a Sin City dunny after philreich logs in!

Just for the hell of it, even though it’s early do you guys want to a phantom draft, I’ll look after it. Just cause there’s nothing else and isolation can get boring.

Live trades and FS/NGA bids are on. Bidders will have to tell me when this is happening as my draft knowledge is poor. something like this for bids:

Pick 10 - Carlton

Carlton bid on GWS NGA player Tom Green.
Last years example.

Or this for live trades

Collingwood offer pick 10 to Fremantle for pick 19, 56 and 87. Just pulled those numbers from my head.

If you’re interested just put you’re name down with the team you want, like this.

St Kilda - GoSaints12

Feel free to take multiple teams but fans will be given preference of their team.

I’ll see how much interest there is and I’ll post a DM if all or most of the clubs are full. Whether this happens now or later in the year. I don’t really mind.

Just for the hell of it, even though it’s early do you guys want to a phantom draft, I’ll look after it. Just cause there’s nothing else and isolation can get boring.

Live trades and FS/NGA bids are on. Bidders will have to tell me when this is happening as my draft knowledge is poor. something like this for bids:

Pick 10 - Carlton

Carlton bid on GWS NGA player Tom Green.
Last years example.

Or this for live trades

Collingwood offer pick 10 to Fremantle for pick 19, 56 and 87. Just pulled those numbers from my head.

If you’re interested just put you’re name down with the team you want, like this.

St Kilda - GoSaints12

Feel free to take multiple teams but fans will be given preference of their team.

I’ll see how much interest there is and I’ll post a DM if all or most of the clubs are full. Whether this happens now or later in the year. I don’t really mind.
You seem to get lost a bit. This is the Sweet FA board - it's a fantasy team league. We do not recognise these imposters.

1587643018708.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean like we've done with you all this time? You only get one NaturalDisaster in your lifetime, sorry

Woops! Wrote my post my post before I saw yours. Apologies. I do not think we could invent someone so prone to leading with his chin as ND.

Also why we’re here. Where is the Saints vs Suns board?

If you're talking e-AFL, it is on the main board.

Ignore NaturalDisaster (we all do). Have a squizz at the the SFA stikkied section of the Board. There is a new players sign on thread. Sign yourself up and a team will recruit you.

If you're talking e-AFL, it is on the main board.

Ignore NaturalDisaster (we all do). Have a squizz at the the SFA stikkied section of the Board. There is a new players sign on thread. Sign yourself up and a team will recruit you.

Im not sure what you think “ignoring” means, but it’s certainly not what you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back