Podcast Expect To Win! - Ep. 4.40

Which former or current Brisbane Lions player do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens

Direct Link

Spreaker Link

Join Portia and FishingRick04 tonight for the Port Adelaide Preview podcast! We'll be discussing this weeks game vs Brisbane at the Gabba, AFL coaches that are due for the chop, the Last Time We Met and won earlier this year, discuss Johnny "BUTCHA" Butcher as part of Fringe Force Five, briefly look at the Magpies game vs Second Cows, and we answer your questions given in this thread or live on Spreaker chat! And probably Rick will tell a story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marty Pask lol, had to google. There's a touch of the rompingwins' in his wiki page though. Cruelled by injuries in his prime, apparently he turned down offers from both SANFL and VFL before going on to kick the s**t out of the ammos, and is now an accomplished agent of bright young prospects. That's enough for me, Vote 1 Marty.

Never mind, I think I know who you mean. But they're not in Brions colours!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Would you rather never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind?

What does butcher need to do to keep his spot when Dixon becomes available next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never mind, I think I know who you mean. But they're not in Brions colours!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

33lkqk2.gif

I love this gif because it applies to both of them.

Last edited:
The only good thing about the Scotts being coaches is that we can hang three times as much s**t on them now

No

I feel like making of Venn Diagram of players having played for both us and Brisbane over the journey but am too lazy.

A supporter I knew of had two lifesize Carlton Draught Scott Bros cardboard cutouts circa 2002. He would display them near the ground level staircase of the unit I was staying in, suffice to say my dislike of the Scott Bros started out earlier than most.

Looks like we hate Lynchy, hey

Back