Expecting a ban soon but it was worth it .

Remove this Banner Ad

Played til i turned 50. The bump is designed to hurt, its what you are trying to do, if not you would just tackle. Of course Cameron hoped he hurt Howe, its why he bumped him.
Did you call people “little pricks, dogs and entitled” like Manic?
Apparently that is alright in the VFA and BigFooty.

Well I am so angry at Cameron,s late hit on Howe I did something I do not usually do I went on someone Else,s and gloated. And mate I have say it was justified and well worth it.

I cannot understand how Cameron seems to have got off scot free from his late and F-------- low act on Howe,just criminal but not surprising considering how Odea is celebrated on the Saints board.

What Cameron did could have had massive consequences for Howe and it was blatant, and now I wait for my ban.
Our defense needed body armor on sat! everytime they kicked it cameron would be lurking with a cheap shot. Most vulnerable position to be in on the field (maybe apart from backing back into a pack) after you've just kicked it. Shouldn't have to worry about cameron belting you everytime and gets away with a downfield free.

It's not on the street. It's on the MCG on Grand final day and it's a contact sport. Players are desperate. It was a fraction of a second after he kicked the ball. Not sure why we need to go here. Melbourne sounded like a bunch of sooks after the Maynard incident. Why do we want to do the same? Howe had no issue with it and he has a medallion around his neck. We won the flag Just enjoy it.
Cameron has been doing this his whole career and getting away with it

Did you call people “little pricks, dogs and entitled” like Manic?
Apparently that is alright in the VFA and BigFooty.
Was there verballing on the footy field. Of course, its an agressive game at all levels. We all celebrate the agressiveness of Beau and Bruzzy on the field today. You dont think there isnt banter going on. We talk about how they tackle with intent and we hope it brings an awareness of the pain they may inflict to the opposition. There is nothing wrong with this.

Our defense needed body armor on sat! everytime they kicked it cameron would be lurking with a cheap shot. Most vulnerable position to be in on the field (maybe apart from backing back into a pack) after you've just kicked it. Shouldn't have to worry about cameron belting you everytime and gets away with a downfield free.
Exactly. Sounds to me like most people have never been hit in the exposed ribs. It's the most painful act you will ever experience. Then to be ok for a little sniper to do it to one of our own is next level bullshit. to do it while basically in the air and fully exposed is even worse.

I did read it and I don't think I am the one who needs to deal with it because the outcome was as I expected and I am not the one sooking about it. I reckon 99% of football followers would have no issue with it. Id suggest you are very much in the minority.

We spent a whole week (after the Maynard incident) complaining about Melbourne supporters taking the high moral ground and here we are doing the same. Howe had no issue with the incident. It would have been a quarter of a second after the ball was kicked. It was in the side. Free kick, down field end of story.

I just can't understand why in a week when we have won the flag we have some supporters who feel the need to be going on other boards and abusing their players. It makes us sound just as bad as the Melbourne supporters who did the same to us with Maynard.

I am going to take a stab and say most complaining have never played the game. Its a physical game and comparing it to what happens on the street it unrealistic.

Just enjoy the flag people. I reckon Brisbane supporters have been very gracious in their defeat. No need to Sh!t stir on their board.
Every Collingwood person I know and have asked about this, has expressed disgust at Cameron. Like me, they thought it a low act and it was.

Every Collingwood person I know and have asked about this, has expressed disgust at Cameron. Like me, they thought it a low act and it was.
It was a fair bump bro. See this weekly in a footy game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back