Coach Experience Coach required for FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

In seriousness he had them playing finals last year, for part of the season they were arguably the best team in it.

Their list management team needs to be fired into the heart of the sun though.
The "sell the farm for Jackson" strategy was absolutely amateur hour and parochialism at it's worst.

Then they added O'Meara just to make it clear that their stupidity wasn't a fluke.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Josh Carr leave on good terms?

Get him back ASAP before Port bone Ken.

Did Josh Carr leave on good terms?

Get him back ASAP before Port bone Ken.
Why. What did Carr do that was so good?

According to Mundy..Joel Corey was responsible for Success in our midfield in 2022.

Carr’s Mrs is from SA and I think she got homesick.

Can someone please tell me the last time a coach was on their second stint and won a premiership? Was it Malthouse in 2010?
To be fair, it's a very small sample size

There aren't too many that get another opportunity these day. Most of the coaches in the league are first club so the numbers will obviously be in their favour

I wouldn't be going out and chasing an experienced coach just for the sake of it though

It was strange to me that Lyon was so far out of favour by the end at Freo. They were a re building side that looked to be on the up.

From memory, injuries really derailed that last season when they were off to a great start and he was doing with with a lot of kids

Josh Carr would be a great fit if he does not coach Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back