Coach Experience Coach required for FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe me your team's standards and my standard's are different. Your team is complaining about winning just 5 finals from 2013-21.

I would be happy to see Freo win 5 or 6 finals in the next 30 years from 2025-54. LoL

I am waiting until the end of 2024 for 2 reasons...

1. It's when Justin Longmuir contract runs out (unless we sack him at the end of this season and take ken Hinkley off your team's hands)

2. At the end of 2024. That means freos 30 years... I can look back at most of the bad times and the very few good times. LoL.

Your complaining about 5 finals wins in 10 seasons. With how badly run my team is, I would be happy seeing my club make finals 10 times in 30 seasons.

Have a few periods of making finals for 2 or 3 years in a row.

Again, I would be happy to see my team won 5 finals in the next 30 seasons. Provided that each Elim final win we get in a season is backed up with another Elim final the next season or even before.

Dockers made finals only 8 times since 1995 : 2003, 2006, 2010, 2012-5 and 2022.

Again not a lot to look back on. I would of loved to have made back to back finals outside of 2012-5.
12-15 was your best period. What happened in the 2015 PF? I know Fyfe had a broken leg? You guys were pretty good that year.

I am starting to think if sacking Ross was a good move.

12-15 was your best period. What happened in the 2015 PF? I know Fyfe had a broken leg? You guys were pretty good that year.

I am starting to think if sacking Ross was a good move.
We got Rogered by the umpires
I was there
It was disgraceful

Saints forward line is flying without half of the starting players. Is Rob Harvey a secret forward line savant? Has he been wasted coaching mids all these years?

Yze and Caracella seem to get the hype from the Vic media but I rekon Freo could do worse than go and get Jarrad Schofield before Port give him Ken's job.

He's transitioned Port's midfield really well and found roles for guys like Farell, Bergman etc Not sure how much he has to do with Lycett playing in the ruck over Dixon/Finlayson or even developing Hayes (who could probably thrive as a #1 elsewhere) but Schofield has coached his own teams to success before and 'gets' the WA media.

Now I have posted on here cause this sort of thread gets shut down immediately over at the Freo board unfortunately.

It’s obvious to me Freo needs an experienced coach, proven record and able to get the best out of his players. Tough, ruthless and driven.

Choco Williams comes to mind for me. Done it before and doing good things at the Dees.

Thoughts

(I get there’s gonna be Lyon reply’s. No need to post that it’s not that quick witted)
straight swap?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let the Fremantle finger pointing begin.

Always happens the year after a club over achieved like Freo did in 2022.

IMO Freo’s current issue is list management, not coaching.

Let good players walk & replaced them with less good ones on more money.

Handed out a stack of cash to Luke Jackson expecting a ruckman to become a full forward.

Several years of mediocrity ahead. Not the least bit surprised.

Rory Lobbe was another one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back