News & Events Explosion at Ariana Grande concert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geoff, aren't you the nutter who said that all Muslims are just laying in wait, before they attack us? Friends and family who are Muslim, laying in wait to kill us.

This isn't about terrorism, for you... It's about Muslims. Specifically, people from the Middle East region.

Islam is a ******* horrendous religion. But Muslims aren't bad people, and don't deserve condemnation based on the actions of very few Islamic terrorists.

You simply don't understand my point, do you?

You don't understand that I get your point, but your point doesn't change the fact of the point I'm making. Can you not see that?

Can you not see that I've exposed that your point is a red herring at best?

You're arguing that there is some events that haven't been included in the list, that has absolutely no bearing on the point I am making.

The only way your point makes any difference is if you are stating that the events listed are made up. Is that what you are saying? Some of those events are made up?

Last edited:
Geoff, aren't you the nutter who said that all Muslims are just laying in wait, before they attack us? Friends and family who are Muslim, laying in wait to kill us.

This isn't about terrorism, for you... It's about Muslims. Specifically, people from the Middle East region.

Islam is a ******* horrendous religion. But Muslims aren't bad people, and don't deserve condemnation based on the actions of very few Islamic terrorists.

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Yep that is the best misrepresentation on bigfooty! Kidd you need to lift, the bar has been raised!

A racist bigot slashed the throats of 2 people who tried to intervene on him abusing female muslims on a Portland train.

Is this terrorism or murder? Are the US bombers who don't care whether there are hundreds of civlians in a building committing terrorism, or are civilian deaths collateral damage?

These dopey lists that Geoff and the like share around arent much use in understanding terrorism.

A racist bigot slashed the throats of 2 people who tried to intervene on him abusing female muslims on a Portland train.

Is this terrorism or murder? Are the US bombers who don't care whether there are hundreds of civlians in a building committing terrorism, or are civilian deaths collateral damage?

These dopey lists that Geoff and the like share around arent much use in understanding terrorism.

You don't understand.

You're arguing that there is some events that haven't been included in the list, that has absolutely no bearing on the point I am making.

The point is making is that there are HEAPS of incidents of ISLAMIC terrorism.

The only way your point makes any sense is if you are stating that the Islamic terrorism events listed are made up. Is that what you are saying? Some of those events are made up?

The point is making is that there are HEAPS of incidents of ISLAMIC terrorism.
Which nobody has denied.

You posted a list purporting to show all terrorist acts and all were islamic, which is absolute bullshit. You knew what you were doing. As CM posted, you've posted rubbish about exploding muslims once they hit a certain % of the population.

Which nobody has denied.

You posted a list purporting to show all terrorist acts and all were islamic, which is absolute bullshit. You knew what you were doing. As CM posted, you've posted rubbish about exploding muslims once they hit a certain % of the population.

Wow, you seriously struggle to comprehend what people say..

****I NEVER PUTPORTED THAT ALL TERRORIST ACTS ARE ISLAMIC****

I am showing there is an alarming amount of Islamic terrorism!! Are you intentionally misunderstanding or are have you some reading and comprehension impediment?

Yes it is written Cleary in the Quran that there is a percentage of Muslims to non-Muslims required for victory in war:

"Now Allah has lightened your (task), for He knows that there is weakness in you. So if there are of you a hundred steadfast persons, they shall overcome two hundreds, and if there are a thousand of you, they shall overcome two thousand with the Leave of Allah. And Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient)"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it is written Cleary in the Quran that there is a percentage of Muslims to non-Muslims required for victory in war:

"Now Allah has lightened your (task), for He knows that there is weakness in you. So if there are of you a hundred steadfast persons, they shall overcome two hundreds, and if there are a thousand of you, they shall overcome two thousand with the Leave of Allah. And Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient)"
Yeah we know you subscribe to the piss-your-pants theory that CM referred to earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back