Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that was a picture of an Arctic Fox fighting a polar bear....shows what I know.
They have similarities so don't feel too bad, but to the invisible Barina aficionados it is clearly not a bear image. To distinguish the two you need to be mindful of certain nuances in the image (I want Lance Uppercut to know he isn't the only BF poster to randomly work the word nuance into a post).

Lol reminds me of a story my dad once told me, he was a cop in SA and for a while there due to budget cuts they got some 4 cylinder commordores... Got out runned by a ford laser (late 80's early 90s).
I love that your dad is a cop.

Not kidding - I've had good experiences with cops

They have similarities so don't feel too bad, but to the invisible Barina aficionados it is clearly not a bear image. To distinguish the two you need to be mindful of certain nuances in the image (I want Lance Uppercut to know he isn't the only BF poster to randomly work the word nuance into a post).
A Dee poster told me yesterday that my thoughts on when Melbourne would be a top team were 'vacuous' yesterday. Vacuous!

Such a great word.

I gave them the Lance shrug.

A Dee poster told me yesterday that my thoughts on when Melbourne would be a top team were 'vacuous' yesterday. Vacuous!

Such a great word.

Vacuous is a pretty chief effort. My most memorable was some bag at a work function saying my ciggie was 'impugnacious.' Made the next drag pretty special. :thumbsu:

Such a great word.

I sense you may have visited that main board thread about "when will Melbourne ... etc ... (insert troll comment here)". I also guess at the work of Trav20. I'm too scared to even look at that thread - though vacuous is a pretty awesome word. MFC supporters often favour creative insults. There is a new poster on the Melbourne board who sort of hinted I was the poisonous negative underswill of the club. I was well pleased.

I sense you may have visited that main board thread about "when will Melbourne ... etc ... (insert troll comment here)". I also guess at the work of Trav20. I'm too scared to even look at that thread - though vacuous is a pretty awesome word. MFC supporters often favour creative insults. There is a new poster on the Melbourne board who sort of hinted I was the poisonous negative underswill of the club. I was well pleased.
Can't believe someone with such a clever "name" goes for Melbourne

Can't believe someone with such a clever "name" goes for Melbourne
Everyone needs a blind spot. I figure by supporting Melbourne I've pretty much contained a lifetime worth of jinxes in one defined area.

Last edited:
It wasn't always bad though.
The Norm Smith years were pretty exceptional by all accounts. Nah - they might even get there eventually with the current rebuild of the various rebuilds.

Pretty damning video, but tells us what the non naive already know.

Everyone at the top at least in individual sports is on the gear. How do some female athletes explain changes in voice along with massive muscle increases, performance increases, facial features.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back