Podcast Express interest in being involved in 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I see no new Pod..

you've given me false pod!!

WTF!!!

This is anti pod!

Go Catters
Its already downloaded and ready to go in my podcast app. Or is this another thing you need uploaded to the club website? :p

My BF Cats podcast has nothing since May 2017.. :(

Effen technology..

GO Catters
What are you running?
It was uploaded to iTunes so available there, catstorm Is currently trying to sort out youtube access to get it uploaded there.

For android users i strongly recommend CastBox, is a free app that gets iTunes content. Search Bigfooty Cats and happy days

Screenshot_20180302-190225.png

Alternatively wait until it is officially posted by Catstorm :D

And he's not doing a good job :p

Itunes has it now!

Great form to catstorm, Willo_ and CatsDoItBetter for keeping the mic going..

Go Catters

unfortunately I doubt I'll be getting this on youtube this weekend, and it has nothing to do with the fact i don't have access to the youtube account ( which I don't).
According to Telstra my internet has been borked by some construction site damaging the wires so my speed at the moment is like 0.4mbps which means there is no way i could upload a 55 minute video onto youtube, so i just wanted to say sorry to anyone who was waiting for the podcast on youtube.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unfortunately I doubt I'll be getting this on youtube this weekend, and it has nothing to do with the fact i don't have access to the youtube account ( which I don't).
According to Telstra my internet has been borked by some construction site damaging the wires so my speed at the moment is like 0.4mbps which means there is no way i could upload a 55 minute video onto youtube, so i just wanted to say sorry to anyone who was waiting for the podcast on youtube.

You did a great job...

Looking forward to more...happy to jump into one was well.

One note - trying to get a balanced level across all 3 contributors. Willo was really loud and clear - but the others were soft.
Not a criticism so please dont take it that way. Just an observation.

Go Catters

You did a great job...

One note - trying to get a balanced level across all 3 contributors. Willo was really loud and clear - but the others were soft.

Go Catters
you should have heard me before I edited it, for some reason my audio came through quiet as a mouse it was a lot of trouble trying to get it up.

you should have heard me before I edited it, for some reason my audio came through quiet as a mouse it was a lot of trouble trying to get it up.
Go into the settings of your Skype and crank up your mic volume, I'd also recommend test calls/recordings with mates..

And still it may not work...Daz and I did one last year that had the same issue but was unusable becasue of how it had recorded as one file

Last edited:
You did a great job...

Go Catters

just stumbled across the podcast while Youtoobin' this evening; agree with your observation Daz - the issue is mitigated with the use of headphones; I switched over about 5 minutes in and can hear CatDoItBetter, Willo and Catstorm fine, but just listening on my laptop speakers Willo came through really clearly while CDIB and Catstorm were a little too quiet ...

anyway, apart from that, I'm about 15 minutes in and enjoying the observations; seems like a natural 5-10 minute period where the podcasters feel each other out a bit, after that it goes along really well...

You did a great job...

Go Catters
Actually makes it impossible to listen to. You have it full volume to hear the other two then Willo blows up your ear drums. Hopefully you guys can fix it (surely some free software will normalise it) cause I'm really excited about it!

Last edited:
Actually makes it impossible to listen too. You have it full volume to hear the other two then Willo blows up your ear drums. Hopefully you guys can fix it (surely some free software will normalise it) cause I'm really excited about it!
Woooooo Willo!!! :raisedhands::raisedhands:

When's the next episode coming on?
I've been a bit busy lately, but I'm looking to do one after the St Kilda game then following that I'll try to do one every 4 round or so.

All good mate... Looking forward to hear it again soon.. Can you discuss one thing? WTF there not playing Ryan Gardner or Timm House:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back