Expression of interest in a 2017 Bulldogs Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

there has been great response to this which has been great, and already some great ideas.

I was thinking that a meet up soon, before xmas if possible would be a good idea, now i know this might be a bit hard to do but can we try and work something out.

was thinking the city might be our best bet but again im open to any ideas, this will be a great chance to meet and start working on chemistry and the podcast.

let me know what works for you.

Ok so we have VitalDread ScragCity Royale and RossDohboy1979 very keen to co host with Zgope1 also keen

Thommo333 FAT T0NY TiAn_ Pugz89 and JJStringer all keen to help out when needed or have limited time.

Again thank you for all your ideas and feed back over the last few days, if people are keen and able i would like to all catch up sometime soon, next week maybe? i know it's short notice and close to xmas but will be a good chance to all add what we want and nut out an outlay for the show.

As for the episodes and recording lets split it up into preseason and in season.

preseason im keen to get most people and do a GF recording, my idea is this could be broken up into 2-4 episodes so will be good to give up time early. other ideas are doing a trade and draft episode, womens and VFL updates, nab cup games or what ever its called and a season preview.

This should be enough to get us up to 8 episodes taking up up until the season kickoff, these are just ideas and im happy to all ideas.

As for in the season i see the show being a weekly review and preview show, this means it'll need to be good to go by Thursday given we have so many Friday night games, logically Tuesdays or Wednesdays would be best for recording say 7-8pm?

please let me know if this sounds about right and if you'd be keen or able to do a catch up soon (next week)

Ok so we have VitalDread ScragCity Royale and RossDohboy1979 very keen to co host with Zgope1 also keen

Thommo333 FAT T0NY TiAn_ Pugz89 and JJStringer all keen to help out when needed or have limited time.

Again thank you for all your ideas and feed back over the last few days, if people are keen and able i would like to all catch up sometime soon, next week maybe? i know it's short notice and close to xmas but will be a good chance to all add what we want and nut out an outlay for the show.

As for the episodes and recording lets split it up into preseason and in season.

preseason im keen to get most people and do a GF recording, my idea is this could be broken up into 2-4 episodes so will be good to give up time early. other ideas are doing a trade and draft episode, womens and VFL updates, nab cup games or what ever its called and a season preview.

This should be enough to get us up to 8 episodes taking up up until the season kickoff, these are just ideas and im happy to all ideas.

As for in the season i see the show being a weekly review and preview show, this means it'll need to be good to go by Thursday given we have so many Friday night games, logically Tuesdays or Wednesdays would be best for recording say 7-8pm?

please let me know if this sounds about right and if you'd be keen or able to do a catch up soon (next week)

Yep im down for a catch up. I can do weekends or evenings.

I'm down here til Saturday or Sunday then back home. Flying trip down for Xmas party then back to work Friday. I can Skype in though haha

Apologies for the late reply fellas, long time reader but hopeless poster however would be more than stoked to take part and contribute to the podcast in season - just need to sort out the work obligations for next year over the next couple of months but then more than happy to lock in a weekly date in 2017 at some point after that.

Also more than happy for a meet up sometime after work this week (?) for a beer or three and relive that magical October day. I mean... get back to business like all the boys at pre-season and discuss the podcast.

I might be able to make a meet up. Not sure. I'd preferably meet up on a weekday but I know a lot of you will be working.

I'll be listening. I'm a keen podcast listener on many topics and enjoy a couple of footy podcasts, 'superfooty' and 'Foxfooty' and 'Open Mike' are my favourites. I don't like the Will Anderson one. His humour is too smutty for my liking. I don't mind humour but witty humour in amongst thoughtful conversation beats in house jokes and vulgarity.
I love all the politics, fan reactions, history, culture etc.in football, all the stuff we talk about on big footy.
I enjoyed 'the kennel', put out by a few fans after the grand final and earlier in the year. Have you contacted these guys?
Good luck.

So I haven't kept you all posted about a meet up or anything, just having a few issues with my laptop.

Hopefully it'll be sorted in the next day or two and we can have a Skype chat as that might be easier than meeting up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still more than happy to grab a beer and do a meet up in person. Understand that people are trying to get a pre Xmas meet up in so am happy to accomodate, otherwise no real rush from me.

Skype on the other hand... I will have to figure out how to use a computer for reasons other than work and rewatching doggies replays and that just might be beyond me...

Either way, perhaps a meeting minutes can be typed up and posted here for those who can't Skype or make it to the meet up.

Edit: I'm also pretty close to the CBD so happy to do that with enough notice.

Ah yes plus rouge one is out so I'm busy

Make it another night let me know what works for everyone

How bout nexti
Ah yes plus rouge one is out so I'm busy

Make it another night let me know what works for everyone
Im not close to the city at all but am more than willing to make the effort for this to happen ... Monday night ? Crown or somewhere near there ? Can anyone make Monday night ?

so how does monday work for everyone for a catch up ? i have monday off so im all good, RossDohboy1979 is willing to make the effort to get in the city.

is somewhere near the crown good for people ?

ill most likely pick a place and time by tomorrow afternoon for monday, so even if you can't make it message me any ideas.

so how does monday work for everyone for a catch up ? i have monday off so im all good, RossDohboy1979 is willing to make the effort to get in the city.

ill most likely pick a place and time by tomorrow afternoon for monday, so even if you can't make it message me any ideas.
I can only do Skype. Not back in the city anytime soon.

how bout we meet at the Mcdonalds near Crown ? Cnr City Rd and Clarendon st .. 730-8ish ? (this is starting to sound a little sus isnt it ? haha)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back