Mod. Notice Expression of Interest - New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, so the suitability of a candidate is a relevant subject?
I can assure you the moderators discuss whom they believe is suitable & also take into consideration thoughts from posters they respect.

Attacking posters serves no purpose.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
No, being a moderator is not a popularity contest!

There is no need to attack other posters.
Not sure I agree that saying somebody has a personality unsuited to moderation is an insult. Takes a unique set of interpersonal skills and a lot of patience to pull that off well.

Not sure I agree that saying somebody has a personality unsuited to moderation is an insult. Takes a unique set of interpersonal skills and a lot of patience to pull that off well.
If that was all was said, there wouldn't be an issue...

I can assure you the moderators discuss whom they believe is suitable & also take into consideration thoughts from posters they respect.

Attacking posters serves no purpose.

The thread serves no purpose then. Let the moderators make their wise and considered decisions and move on.

As it is, it invites commentary on other posters.

If that was all was said, there wouldn't be an issue...

I assume you're referring to the many attacks that Sanders has suffered in the thread. I agree. Disgraceful. People must be held accountable.

Or perhaps you were referring to the very hurtful laugh emojis that some used when Sanders nominated me? :huh:

The thread serves no purpose then. Let the moderators make their wise and considered decisions and move on.

As it is, it invites commentary on other posters.
It's handy to find out who is genuinely interested in the role.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
I assume you're referring to the many attacks that Sanders has suffered in the thread. I agree. Disgraceful. People must be held accountable.

Or perhaps you were referring to the very hurtful laugh emojis that some used when Sanders nominated me? :huh:
Oh come on. Sanders lives for that s**t.

Not really..

This is the way it has always been done & why is it a big deal to you to have a thread to see who is interested

It's not a big deal to me at all. You're the one complaining about the threads content.

I think if you're going to have a sham consultation, you might as well allow the sham to address all relevant content.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
53e47b035b6c4cf31c875c0f6adc0267.gif

Well we probably shouldn't have a laugh emoji. It gets used for trolling way too often.
I am surprised tbh that we have so many options in regards to what we think of posts, especially in this woke era.

Yes, the laugh emoji can often be used as trolling, hell even a like option can be as well.

I am surprised tbh that we have so many options in regards to what we think of posts, especially in this woke era.

Yes, the laugh emoji can often be used as trolling, hell even a like option can be as well.
Bring back the roll eyes, as least it promotes honesty rather than sarcasm.... ;)

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
No, being a moderator is not a popularity contest!.

Then I’m doing it wrong... how else do I fill the gaping hole in my heart?

I agree, you held it.

🔥🔥🔥🔥 ouch

Let the moderators make their wise and considered decisions and move on.

The words “wise” and “considered“ are wrong for this sentence.

Behind every great Steadman.........

FTFY

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Thank you everyone

We have selected a candidate

She has passed the Trial by Fire, unlike Nigel Smart
She has passed the Trial by Combat