Mod. Notice Expressions of interest in becoming a Saints Board moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly we are losing the services of Look2Me4Guidance as moderator of this board. He has been a valuable asset to BigFooty - here on the Saints Board and also on Bay13. Among his many contributions he has performed one of the most onerous duties here - he organised the sponsorship of players and the collection of monies in order to facilitate that (shudder).

On behalf of all of us on this board: Thank you Trevor

L2M4G wont be leaving us altogether, he'll simply shed the mantle of moderator and become a regular poster. His new status will give him more freedom to say what he really thinks - I'm sure there are a few who are looking forward to that.

His absence opens up a vacancy that we hope to fill with the right person.

The right person doesn't have to be a clone of the existing moderators.

You will have to spend long hours on the board getting a feel for the people here and the conversation they have. At first you don't get many powers so you don't ban people straight away. You do get to assist with the deletion of posts/threads, merging, tidying up etc. You get to pass judgement on what is appropriate and what is not.

After a while you get more powers and you can delight in banning that Collingwood idiot or that Freo ponce who takes the thread off track.

Please nominate yourself, or anyone you believe would do a great job.

Please feel free to open a conversation with myself / all the mods for your say or to nominate yourself privately.

If you are nominated, could you please indicate whether you are interested in doing the job.

Thank you

Please feel free to open a conversation with myself / all the mods for your say or to nominate yourself privately.

I'd encourage this.

Whether it be your interest (now or possibly in future), who you think would be an appropriate candidate, or obviously any wider issues (including the tone we have tried to foster on the board).

It isn't a popularity contest, as evidenced by me being one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the hell do you tag someone with a space in their username? Anyway the person I was trying to tag was Punter.

Put an '@' in front of their name, without a space.

Edit: Ignore that - I misread your post. Names with spaces can't be tagged at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back