External perceptions of the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to watch fox footy 24/7 when Clinton Grybas was around. Now I basically never watch it outside of Crows matches.
This!

I stopped watching the winners 10 years ago and on the couch about 5 years ago
Open mike might get me intrigued once every 2 years
But other than that, all I watch now is live football.

Sick and tired of listening to David king on everything.

Seriously, wtf happened to on the couch,

Healy was a good host with walls and Sheehan. The Paul Roos era was ok, but once he went to Melbourne, that show became just as bad as afl 360

Oh, and bounce. That's almost as bad as the afl footy show.

Marngrook is a crows gizzfest. Gilbert loves us. Loves the way we play
So refreshing to watch a show without any bias towards geelong.
I haven't watched it in ages. Is a genuinely good footy show, though.

Is Eddie a panellist every second week :p

Fast, open games we look amazing.

Interested to see how we go against Geelong for instance where it will be a tougher grind, more like a final.
Isn't that how the Port game was? It was only when they ran out of legs we opened it up a bit. Can Geelong put a full 4 grind on us?

Isn't that how the Port game was? It was only when they ran out of legs we opened it up a bit. Can Geelong put a full 4 grind on us?
Hopefully with no Enright as the +1 we can work our way inside 50 a bit smarter. Tuouy doesn't come across as smart a footballer as Enright in the +1 role. Having lost twice in the same fashion last year hopefully Pikey has rectified how we attack the cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed this on the "Nine thing we have learned" article this week on AFL.com.au

6. Rory Atkins is another triumph for Adelaide's development system
In the past seven years the Crows have lost more top-end talent than any other club in the competition – Patrick Dangerfield, Kurt Tippett, Phil Davis and Nathan Bock to name a few. Throw in the fact they were stripped of first-round draft picks along the way, and Adelaide has had to be astute with its free agent signings, trades and late draft acquisitions. Against the Suns, Rory Atkins was the latest Crow to jump from the pack, with his energetic 29-disposal showing. He was taken at No.81 in the 2012 NAB AFL Draft, and did not make his debut until late in the 2015 season. He now looks like a draft steal, adding depth to a Crows midfield that is one of the best in the competition. Throw in rookie draft selection Rory Laird, second-round pick Matt Crouch and GWS signing Curtly Hampton – who all excelled against Gold Coast – and the Crows have to be applauded for their smart list build and development program. - Michael Whiting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back